MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

Hello from Camas, Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Camas, Washington

I have a deposit on a Z51 convertible. It'll be a while until the car is available, but it's rainy in the NW for the next six months, so I can wait.

I currently have a Saturn Sky Redline, which I've tuned and modified into a very good performer. I run some autocross and coordinate twisty road drives for friends with sports cars of all types.

I've been on the "other forum" for a few months. Although there are some good threads, the vitriol and plain stupidity of a vocal minority are off-putting. I like the idea of a moderated forum with adult car enthusiasts. I'll do my best to provide useful insights and interesting questions here.
    Intended toy: C8 HTC with Z51, MRC
    Current toy: Saturn Sky Redline, lots of performance enhancements
    Former toy: Pontiac G8 GT

Welcome to the Adult C8 forum.

I'm a transplant from the juvenile one myself. THIS is most refreshing.

Comment

Welcome Rufus. Glad you have a C8 in your future. As a fellow PNW’er, we do get a touch of rain in the winter.

BTW, I am putting together a one day adventure for Sunday, Feb. 9th for both MECF members and all members of the Corvette community, to head over to McCurley Chev in Pasco, WA to see the C8 mobile dealership tour. I will have a sign up thread (flexible of course as the event is months away) — posting it sometime next week for those whjo wish to join us. Already several other members have contacted me and said, “count me in.” That is why I am already starting to draft an event sign up thread — so all in the PNW might know of and consider joining us. Could well be that there a separate group leaving from the Seattle area (in addition to our Eugene, Salem/Portland group). There is no other currently schedule dealership C8 mobile tour visit anywhere in the PNW other than the one in Pasco.

I talked with McCurley Integrity Chevrolet’s lead Corvette person Matt Price just yesterday, and he said, “no invites needed; the more the merrier.”

Thanks for joining the forum.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to a more friendly forum. I too felt a need to leave the other one. John and the guys do a good job of keeping the forum on the right path. True facts will always win out. Charlie aka cutnout
        PS I spent many rainy seasons in the great NW. A few rainy summers as well. oh! a few sunny winters as well.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Welcome Rufus. Glad you have a C8 in your future. As a fellow PNW’er, we do get a touch of rain in the winter.

BTW, I am putting together a one day adventure for Sunday, Feb. 9th for both MECF members and all members of the Corvette community, to head over to McCurley Chev in Pasco, WA to see the C8 mobile dealership tour. I will have a sign up thread (flexible of course as the event is months away) — posting it sometime next week for those whjo wish to join us. Already several other members have contacted me and said, “count me in.” That is why I am already starting to draft an event sign up thread — so all in the PNW might know of and consider joining us. Could well be that there a separate group leaving from the Seattle area (in addition to our Eugene, Salem/Portland group). There is no other currently schedule dealership C8 mobile tour visit anywhere in the PNW other than the one in Pasco.

I talked with McCurley Integrity Chevrolet’s lead Corvette person Matt Price just yesterday, and he said, “no invites needed; the more the merrier.”

Thanks for joining the forum.
          Count us in for the trip to Pasco. We'll still be in the Seattle area in early February, so hopefully a trip over Snoqualmie Pass is met with bare and wet roads. We'll be looking forward to meeting folks!

Comment

Welcome, The vert was very tempting to me as that is what I was hoping would have been available along with the Coupe. Love the looks of both though. I settled on the Coupe. But am looking forward to purchasing the Z06 in the future as well. Hopefully that will be available in a HT Vert also.
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by myvette View Post

Count us in for the trip to Pasco. We'll still be in the Seattle area in early February, so hopefully a trip over Snoqualmie Pass is met with bare and wet roads. We'll be looking forward to meeting folks!
              I'm up for it too.

Comment

Welcome to forum Rufus MacBlorf ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7910.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	86513
                A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome Rufus MacBlorf!!! U will love it here!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus MacBlorf View Post
                    I have a deposit on a Z51 convertible. It'll be a while until the car is available, but it's rainy in the NW for the next six months, so I can wait.

I currently have a Saturn Sky Redline, which I've tuned and modified into a very good performer. I run some autocross and coordinate twisty road drives for friends with sports cars of all types.

I've been on the "other forum" for a few months. Although there are some good threads, the vitriol and plain stupidity of a vocal minority are off-putting. I like the idea of a moderated forum with adult car enthusiasts. I'll do my best to provide useful insights and interesting questions here.
                    Welcome Rufus. I'm about a mile east of 164th...if you've seen a white C7 vert, blue top...that's me. My C8 Rapid Blue order is in with Hendrick in GA.

Comment

Originally posted by L79 View Post

Welcome Rufus. I'm about a mile east of 164th...if you've seen a white C7 vert, blue top...that's me. My C8 Rapid Blue order is in with Hendrick in GA.
                      Thanks. I'm on the edge of Washougal, up Crown. I haven't seen your car, but will keep my eyes open. I'm in the queue at Suburban in OR.

Comment

Suburban Chev are really good folks. Friends and I have spend a lots of money there on Corvettes and their parts.
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by myvette View Post

Hi from Sequim, welcome to the forum, hope to see you in Pasco.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus MacBlorf View Post

Thanks. I'm on the edge of Washougal, up Crown. I haven't seen your car, but will keep my eyes open. I'm in the queue at Suburban in OR.
                            Well last week you moved up a space. I pulled my deposit. Good luck! Great dealership!
                            2018 Grand Sport, Torch Red, black int, A8, Nav/PDR

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                              Suburban Chev are really good folks. Friends and I have spend a lots of money there on Corvettes and their parts.
                              I bought my two C7s at Suburban and tried to get my deposit in to them in late July, but was told their allotment was already gone. They're doing a courtesy delivery on my C8 from Rick Hendrick.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X