Greetings from Canada eh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Canada eh

I've been here for a few days, but I suppose that I should probably introduce myself.

I am 22 years old and from Alberta, Canada. It is my goal to own a Corvette in the near future and I have been an enthusiast ever since I saw a C1 in a movie when I was young. My love of Corvettes grew substantially over the years and has since also branched out into my overall love of cars, but they hold a special spot in my heart for many reasons.

From my username and profile pic, I'm sure that you can guess what colour I want it in.
    Last edited by Bluevette; 09-06-2018, 01:14 PM.

Welcome aboard Bluevette. And yes from your username and pic I'm confused... do you want red, white or blue? LOL
    2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Anticipation is half the fun...plan plan and plan...once you own a corvette youll probably be a lifer like the rest of us...im on my third new corvette ..

best preowned car to ever buy is a corvette...the owner body for the most oart takes excellent care of their cars..

welcome to the forum..

Comment

Originally posted by Ateupjoe View Post
        Welcome aboard Bluevette. And yes from your username and pic I'm confused... do you want red, white or blue? LOL
        Glad to be here =). Neither, I want a lime green . Yeah lol, I think that dark blues such as Laguna and Admiral look amazing on all generations (especially the C7) .

Comment

Welcome Bluevette! We are glad you are part of MECF! I have been enjoying your posts since you joined. Thank you.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the forums , enjoy ?

Almost forgot , Great color choice ...
            Last edited by Ssscooter66; 09-07-2018, 01:46 AM.
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

Bluevette , Hey if your going to have an addiction, why not Vette's ? There are many other things which could be worse. WELCOME.
                Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Welcome to MECF! ​​​​​​​
                  Rapid Blue 3LT, HTC, Z51, HTO, D84, E60, FE4, J6F, ZYC, 5ZZ and 5W8.
                  Built 11/19/2020
                  Officially Ours: 11/27/2020

Comment

Hello Bluevette,
                    It's so refreshing to run accross a young person who is articulate and knows what he wants. I am 75 years old and when I was your age I had no direction and floundered badly. It really set me back in life. Congratulations to you for getting a head start and welcome to the very interesting world of Corvette owners.
                    Victor

Comment

Welcome. I'm in Ontario. Used Corvettes can be a tremendous bargain. They are usually well looked after, many are low mileage. My 2010 GS had only 19,000 Km (12,000 Miles), on it when I bought it in late 2016.

A month or 2 after I bought it the dealer had this C6 Z06 on the floor. I was sooooooo tempted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170601_141851360_HDR.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	9678

2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
                      Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
                      2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
                      Spectra Grey Tridents.
                      Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom