Hello from Middle Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Middle Tennessee

I have been lurking a few days and thought it time to register since I plan on buying one of these C8 cars to replace my 1991 Nissan 300zx. It has been a good car. But at 27 years of age it needs a rest. My user name "WoW Factor" expresses my opinion of the new mid engine Corvette.

Welcome WoW Factor! Thank you for sharing some info about yourself. Glad you joined us, and that you are liking what you are seeing. I think what we finally see at the reveal will be even more WOW!

​​​
    Thank you for joining MECF.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Wow Factor , Glad you chimed in . Your timing is perfect for a new ride, and welcome to this great transformation and a huge amount of R&D to produce a Extremely Great piece of American History ! I'm in it for the 1st and 3rd year of production myself.
      Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Welcome to the forums and all the great members , enjoy !
        Scott Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7910.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	7830
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

WoW Factor - welcome aboard. And just in time it appears. Great posts here and even better members.
          2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

Welcome to MECF!
              Rapid Blue 3LT, HTC, Z51, HTO, D84, E60, FE4, J6F, ZYC, 5ZZ and 5W8.
              Built 11/19/2020
              Officially Ours: 11/27/2020

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X