Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Member Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Introduction

Hello All,

First time Corvette Owner with the order of a 3LT in Torch Red Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Black and Red Interior. Ordered from a small dealer in SC who had an allotment of 6 of which I was #6, we have dual residency and go back and forth between CT and SC. I am mainly a motorcycle guy but current sports car is a 2005 911 Cab in Speed Yellow that stays in SC. This new Corvette really caught my eye and just had to have one. This forum has some great info and appears to have a civil membership which I like. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

John

przjohn, we are very glad you joined us. GM is glad the C8 caught your eye (as it surely has ours). Welcome aboard and if any of us can every be of assistance, please ask your questions!

What kind of motorcycle do you have, for many of us have that love too?
    GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by przjohn View Post
      Hello All,

First time Corvette Owner with the order of a 3LT in Torch Red Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Black and Red Interior. Ordered from a small dealer in SC who had an allotment of 6 of which I was #6, we have dual residency and go back and forth between CT and SC. I am mainly a motorcycle guy but current sports car is a 2005 911 Cab in Speed Yellow that stays in SC. This new Corvette really caught my eye and just had to have one. This forum has some great info and appears to have a civil membership which I like. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

John
      Congrats on putting a deposit down on the 3LT Stingray. Excellent choice! Welcome.
      Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome to the site przjohn, always find something to read here that I missed yesterday ....
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congrats. Glad you enjoy the civility here as do I.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your choice of a c8.
            Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT (only two options)

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              przjohn, we are very glad you joined us. GM is glad the C8 caught your eye (as it surely has ours). Welcome aboard and if any of us can every be of assistance, please ask your questions!

What kind of motorcycle do you have, for many of us have that love too?
              Currently have about 25 bikes. I like to restore 70s Japanese bikes during the Winter. Honda SOHC, Kawaski Triples, Yamaha RZ350s, and like to ride Adventure riding. Current ADV bike is a KTM 790R.

Comment

Welcome John am also a new member . Great to hear a 911 owner will be purchasing a C 8 without even driving it as the Porsche is such a well built tight car !

Steve

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X