Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Just got the call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to hear!
    2011 Charcoal Grey GS
    2015 Night Race Blue Z06
    awaiting C8 Z06

Comment

Originally posted by dolfanlon View Post
      Finally coherent... I cannot thank everyone enough for the well wishes and prayers.!!! Please pray for the donors family and the donors soul ❤❤❤
      Great news to hear your on the way to recovery. You are added to my prayer list and also the donors loved ones.
      A day at a time.🙏

2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
      1100 status 😊
      2020 C8 Stingray 3LT Elkhart Lake Blue 2 tone Blue int.
      3LT-GS7w/HTO,Z51,FE4,E60,Q8T,ZZ3,FA5,J6E,VQK,RWJ,ERI

Comment

Doctor said surgery couldn't have gone any better!! I have all of you to thank for your prayers and well wishes. Keep the donors family and the donor in your prayers...

Comment

I couldnt be happier for you and yes we do have your donor and their family in our prayers.

you are an amazing fighter ...

best wishes for all the success that you are enjoying.

we love hearing that your doctor has told you the surgery could not have gone better...

thats just awesome.
          Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT (only two options)

Comment

Great to hear!!! Glad all went well.

Comment

Absolutely awesome ! You are over the worst part. I just had my second heart surgery this past month. Now I have cardio rehab three times a week for the next 9 mos. At least there are some cracker jack young ladies working in the rehab center. Too bad I'm in my mid 70's .............
              Last edited by MikeyTX; 09-04-2019, 10:20 PM.
              Ordered from Mike Furman @Criswell: 2020 C8 1LT, Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic, GT1 Adrenaline Red Seats. Splash Guards. Corvette Museum Life Member

Comment

Congrats on the positive outcome. Now be sure to follow ALL of the doctor's instructions, and get completely well soon!
                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by dolfanlon View Post
                  Doctor said surgery couldn't have gone any better!! I have all of you to thank for your prayers and well wishes. Keep the donors family and the donor in your prayers...
                  Just checking in and hoping you are recovering nicely. No need to respond. Just know that there are many of us out here that are praying for your speedy recovery!
                  All the best!

Comment

All the best, Sir. Make sure the Dr approves of your target heartrate b4 you drive your new C8

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep up the good spirits and wish you well in your recovery.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear from you and glad that it went well!

Comment

Awesome news! So happy for you!
                          Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 - On order from Kerbeck
                          C8 Spec: Torch Red, 2LT, Z51,FE4,E60,CF7,FA5,AH2,HUL,TUL,Q8P,SC7,ERI,R8C

Comment

Out of ICU late yesterday...feeling fantastic!!! Keep the well wishes and prayers coming! #PrayforDonorsFamily&Soul - #P4DFS

Comment

That is super great news. Keep it up! Do you know the donor family? If so can you tell them a lot of people sent prayers to the donor and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer86 View Post
                                That is super great news. Keep it up! Do you know the donor family? If so can you tell them a lot of people sent prayers to the donor and family.
                                It's all up to the donors family about me ever knowing... I have requested to know...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X