MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

Just got the call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the call...

Just got the call from Hartford Hospital... Going in for a heart transplant!!; Pray for me,my family, the donor's family and the donor's soul... #LVADStrong #TownPlotStrong #beadonor

Good luck! We're all pulling for you. My wife's uncle had one more than 30 years ago, and went from not being able to get out of a chair by himself to 100% normal activity.
    SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
    >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Good luck. Am sure all will go well.

Comment

My prayers are with you...........God bless
        C8 ZR1/ZORA

Comment

God bless you and yours.

Comment

dolfanlon, that is outstanding news! Best of possible surgical success ahead for you!
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Best wishes!
              Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by dolfanlon View Post
                Going in for a heart transplant!!
                There will be a C8 waiting for you to wrap-up rehab.
                Upcoming Vette:
                '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status on December 27, 2019, 3000 Status on January 2, 2020, TPW of March 16, 2020

Current Vettes:
                '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Looks like you'll be going to the best hospital to have this done , wishing you best of luck ...
                      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Best of luck, lots of concerned people on this forum. Prayers sent . And, check back in when you can , we will be waiting

Comment

Thanks to all for the prayers and well wishes...going through a battery of tests...have a few minutes to myself now. surgery is scheduled for 5am tomorrow...

Comment

All the best to you, and your family. Lots to look forward to in the coming months. We're praying for you.

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
                              2014 Laguna Blue 3LT Stingray
                              2019 Sebring Orange 2LT Grand Sport

2020 C8 in Sebring Orange 2LT with Z51, Magnetic Ride, Spectra Gray Trident wheels, Carbon Flash Mirrors/Spoiler, Front Lift, Orange Seat Belts, Black Interior, GT2 seats, Engine Appearance Package

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X