MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all ... I'm Bob from Virginia Beach ... I found this forum by searching for ME photos and have found it to be a great source of info and thought provoking ideas. I've owned 5 Corvettes (still have 2) one of which (C7 Z51 roadster) is my daily driver. I have other cars too, some are mid engine, so I'm really intrigued by what the ME will bring to the car buying public.

I look forward to seeing the C8 what ever it might turn out to be. I hope a Z51/MRC/Perf Exh will be in the $80K range

welcome! See you in the threads

Comment

Bob, welcome aboard, glad you found us. Looks like you have quite the stable already. Enjoy the forum, the people are great.
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Welcome Bob. Glad you joined us. And thanks for letting us know how you found us. As to your wish, my belief is that is going to be granted, though of course, nothing is certain, especially as we do not know how many options you choose to add to the entry-priced car. But I personally think you are in the ballpark.

Thanks again!

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Hello bobbietinvab ,, I saw your Vette's Very nice Lets see the ME cars also. Welcome to the Informative Waiting Game. LOL
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

thanks to all who have said hello back ... FVS your renderings are great ... John I hope your right ... "Joe" you're right about the peeps ... Frenzy will add the other pix

Comment

Welcome to forum Bob ...
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7910.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	6689
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...