Greetings from a One Stop Sign town in TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a One Stop Sign town in TX

I've been driving Corvettes going back to the 'early '60's Starting with my dad's C1's. Then on my own with a '63 and a '67 ( if only I'd known what they'd be worth today ..... Duh !) There's been no looking back since then. With the C8 I just bought from forum vendor Mike Furman (my second from him) is birthed, it will be my fifteenth. Life is good !
    Last edited by MikeyTX; 08-27-2019, 03:43 PM. Reason: spelling
    2022 2LT SGM Adrenaline Red w/Blk Sueded Seating Surfaces and Steering Wheel Spectra Gray Wheels Blue Stripes Current drive: '20 GT350 Heritage Edition Pkg. Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and Booze ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Congrats MickeyTX, Must be nice driving the Vette around without having to stop all the time. I remember 35 years ago when I moved to my area there were only a few stops and tons of cows and orange groves. Now there are no more cows or oranges, but they tasted delicious.
    Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyTX View Post
      I've been driving Corvettes going back to the 'early '60's Starting with my dad's C1's. Then on my own with a '63 and a '67 ( if only I'd known what they'd be worth today ..... Duh !) There's been no looking back since then. When the C8 I just bought from forum vendor Mike Furman (my second from him) is birthed, it will be my fifteenth. Life is good !
      Lol! I grew up in a small West Texas town as well. Greetings!!!

Comment

Thank you. Yeah, there are many 2 Lane secondary highways in my area which, is still rural. Many with curvy sections then followed by straight aways that let one tipp into the throttle a bit.
        2022 2LT SGM Adrenaline Red w/Blk Sueded Seating Surfaces and Steering Wheel Spectra Gray Wheels Blue Stripes Current drive: '20 GT350 Heritage Edition Pkg. Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and Booze ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

Welcome and it sounds like you have quite the history of corvettes over the years...

we have one traffic light in my town if that counts?

when they put it up...that was a big deal in this little town of 4000 ...we are kn a lake, in the woods 20 minutes north of manhattan..

i think you have a better deal in texas!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
            Welcome and it sounds like you have quite the history of corvettes over the years...

we have one traffic light in my town if that counts?

when they put it up...that was a big deal in this little town of 4000 ...we are kn a lake, in the woods 20 minutes north of manhattan..

i think you have a better deal in texas!
            Oh yeah ................ Lower taxes to start with !

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	21F71871-2EDB-4B51-B5BA-9EC56AD4D818.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	14.9 KB ID:	64832 Your new C8’s one great color combination but a didn’t see the dice anywhere trying to build mine online..WELCOME TO MECF !
              Last edited by Ssscooter66; 08-28-2019, 08:03 AM.
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                Click image for larger version Name:	21F71871-2EDB-4B51-B5BA-9EC56AD4D818.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	14.9 KB ID:	64832 Your new C8’s one great color combination but a didn’t see the dice anywhere trying to build mine online..WELCOME TO MECF !
                Fuzzy Dice ............ Hidden option !

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X