New member from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Texas

I like cars, I have had 60 cars and just ordered number 61, a 2LT, Rapid Blue, 2LT seats in Natural, Blue seat belts, Yellow calipers, Lift kit, Battery pkg. I currently have a 2015 California T, 2015 MB GLK 350, 2019 MB AMG E53 Cabriolet and a new Tesla Model 3. I love Formula 1 and watch every race and have attended all F1's at COTA in Austin. I did have a Silver C5 Convertible, loved it. Anxiously awaiting my new C8.

Welcome. 60 car, I thought I was bad. Hopefully you saved that list somewhere. Way too many to remember off the top of your head! I'd be curious how the 2020 C8 compares to your 2015 California T (not exactly the same segment, California T is arguably a grand tourer not a sports car).

Comment

Welcome james2010, Welcome , I look at it this way. There are many habits that are worse than cars.
      Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Welcome James! This is a great forum with a lot of really nice and knowledgeable people here!
        Wow, 60 cars! My goodness!

Comment

We like racers, race fans and Corvette enthusiasts, welcome to the friendly forum.

Comment

THAts quite an impressive stable of vehicles.welcome to the forum.

Which car if any will you sell and a better question if not too nosy a question is do you garage all these cars and if so how do you garage Tjem all..

a separate facility or at your home...?

Im partial to seeing a photo and get your description of your california T..

i think your rapid blue c8 as described will make a nice addition to your fleet.

Comment

Welcome aboard WOW 60 cars I salute you james2010
              Love your build
              2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
              6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
              2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
              2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

Hello james2010, we are glad you joined us. You obviously know and love great cars, so you have lots of experience and knowledge to contribute. Thanks for joining us.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	AC15889C-4114-4403-85A5-9D5744C10256.jpeg Views:	15 Size:	89.0 KB ID:	62951 Welcome to the forums James2010 , enjoy the site, all the information found here & mostly the great members w\o the **** your almost always reading over “there” ... PS GREAT COLOR CHOICE !https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...user-name-mean
                  Last edited by Ssscooter66; 08-27-2019, 07:58 AM.
                  A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X