Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New young member

Howdy,

Looking to purchase my first vet sometime next year as a 26th or maybe early 26th bday present (I'm pretty high on Kerbecks list) . Currently residing in North Houston (spring cypress area), I've enjoyed the plethora of knowledge this forum has provided along with the civility.

Hi Bat94man, That is a nice gift to yourself. I can remember my 26th year in life I had an 80 corvette that year. It was my 8th Corvette. I do not remember them being such a big financial decision as I was car poor I guess and nothing else mattered as long as I had a Corvette. My 80 cost me around $12,000 New. 78 roughly 12k, 76 $9,400 new , 74 $7200 new, 68 used $2,800,66 used $1,600 63 used $1,300. and a 57 FI rat $700.
    Welcome, this is a great place for knowledge. I can not keep up with what I am learning on the C8. I am getting too old for sports cars . Maybe not.
    Welcome

Comment

Welcome bat94man,

Hope you enjoy the forum and the C8. BTW, is that What-a-burger still in Spring?

Comment

Welcome Bat94man, and yes, civility is one of the big reasons that many of us are here. Good luck with your plans, you've picked a great time to get involved with Corvettes.
        '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
        '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
        '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
        '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
        '14 Black Z51 Coupe
        '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe

'20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels- 10/1/20😀 GAME CHANGER

Comment

Originally posted by Swift93 View Post
          Welcome bat94man,

Hope you enjoy the forum and the C8. BTW, is that What-a-burger still in Spring?
          Thank you all for the welcome! and yes there's a couple, three within 6 miles of my house

Comment

Welcome aboard! Still own our first house off FM2920 in Dove Meadows. Spent 6 fantastic years in that are and can’t believe how much it’s become a north 1960!
            2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Thanks bat94man for joining us! How exciting that you will be getting your C8 early!
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the forums bat94man , I'm sure you'll enjoy all the information here and just as much all the members ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7910.jpg Views:	38 Size:	76.0 KB ID:	61652https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...user-name-mean
                Last edited by Ssscooter66; 08-27-2019, 07:59 AM.
                A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome aboard exciting times indeed a C8 at 26 good for you just try and imagine in forty years what your C16 will be like😁
                  Enjoy every minute of this fantastic ride.
                  2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
                  6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
                  2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
                  2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X