New Member In North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member In North Carolina

i’m a refugee from a competing forum that’s gotten a little too snarky for my tastes.

i’m Bob and I live about ten minutes from one of the top ten Corvette dealers. I started with Corvettes in 1969 and had a number of sports cars since then, most recently a 2012 GS, a 2014 Z51, and a 2015 Z06 which I absolutely love.

I will order in either September or October depending on whether a couple people ahead of me in the queue have to delay their orders due to constraints on color or 1LT. My plan is to order a 3LT Z51 in either CMG or Arctic White.
    Convertible delivered 9/11/20 — Long Beach Red/Natural, 3LT, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Front Lift, FA5 Carbon Fiber Trim, Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents, 5ZZ High Wing, D84 Carbon Flash Top & Nacelles, ZYC Carbon Flash Mirrors, 3N9 Tan Belts, VQK Splash Guards.

Welcome, Bob. I've had the same experience as you and find this a much more suitable place. Sounds like you're somewhat closer to ordering than I am. I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Swift93 View Post
      Welcome, Bob. I've had the same experience as you and find this a much more suitable place. Sounds like you're somewhat closer to ordering than I am. I'm jealous.
      Ditto to both your comments. Much more to learn here instead of needless bickering. Welcome!! The admins are very, very knowledgeable!! Love this forum!
      NCM Life Member

Comment

Welcome Bob. You have come to a great place for Corvette fans.

Comment

welcome!!!!

Comment

Welcome Bob and it sounds like you know what you want on your next new corvette.

Comment

Welcome CaryBob. Hope your idealized future ordering plans work out perfectly for you!

I was in a fortunate circumstance for the first consensus C7 Z06, when the dealer only had one allocation for a constrained item, and that one person ahead of me in linedropped off the list just one week before that first constraint, so I got exactly what I wanted when I wanted.

Ironically this time, with my C7 deposit in not just two years in advance as it was then, but now for the C8 in for 4 1/2 years, due to my color constraint I know I will not even proceed to status 2000 at any time during the first month.

That’s fine and guess what, my falling backwards that means someone else moves ahead of me and gets what she/he wants a month earlier.

Comment

Welcome to the awesome site CaryBob , we're ALL sure you'll enjoy it here .

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7910.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	60121
                A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X