Hello from Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Atlanta

Just joined the MECF Forum yesterday. Long time Corvette owner, but have been without a Vette for a few years while recovering from a nasty car accident. Almost pulled the trigger on a deeply discounted C7 GS, but decided to wait for the C8 reveal. And boy am I glad I waited. Not sure I'll run with the pack and get a first year base model, as I am partial to the wide body. But I know whatever I do get will be Rapid Blue This is gonna be a fun waiting period, as new info comes out and ultimately we hear from the car rags and actual owners on the driving experience. Anyway, glad to be a part of this Forum!

Mark

Welcome aboard Aviator glad to have you. My dad was a Phantom F4 captain in Vietnam.
    2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Aviator, welcome. Wonderful first post. We are glad you joined us. One beautiful Rapid Blue is heading to your garage!

Thanks for joining the forum.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Aviator, welcome to the forum. Glad you have recovered and are ready to roll again. Great color selection you have in mind.
        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Welcome to the forums Aviator, positive you'll enjoy it here !
          P.S. Great color choice ....
          A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X