Hello from SW FL. #flvettelife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from SW FL. #flvettelife

Proud first time owner of a Torch Red 2015 2LT Z51 Stingray. Been a vette lover since I was 9 yrs old. After HS graduation I joined the Navy and made a vette my bucket list car. A C8 will make its way home in Yr2 of production. May try to find a way to stack rather than replace.

I am a custom fishing rod builder and RC Airplane flier/builder in my spare time.

Welcome to MECF. There's a lot of great people and information on here.
    Formerly Arctic Stingray (No sense having this username anymore since I haven't had my arctic in 15 years 🤣)
    Rapid Blue 3LT, HTC, Z51, HTO, D84, E60, FE4, J6F, ZYC.

Comment

Welcome to the site patriotc7 !
      Enjoy all the information & all the members that have already joined here ...
      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Good to have you here, I'm looking for a 2nd year of production C8 as well.

Comment

Welcome patriotc7. Great hobbies you have, and yes, getting rid of our C7’s if going to be super-tuff for those of us who have to do that to get an ME.

Glad you joined us!
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome patriotc7, Thanks for your service and may your ME wish come true. Rocket City FL - Rick
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Patroitc7 welcome aboard. Love that car you have.... is it a Z51 upgrade or base Stingray?
              2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X