MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Hello from south FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from south FL

Hello all,

I've always been a car guy since pretty much I learned to walk. My parents got me one of those pedal cars when I was a little kid in the early seventies. I drove the wheels off that thing and have been hooked on cars ever since. I started my driving years an import guy, Ive had 280Z's, 300Z's, twin turbo 300z & Supra, early RX7's. Then switched over to muscle cars as I got older. Several Z28's then my first Corvette. I'm on my 4th vette now, a 2013 ZR1 which I don't think I can part with. I even skipped the entire 7th generation because I won't let it go. But that brings me to now. After several years in business and working my *** off I am ready to finally purchase a midengine supercar which I thought would be a Huracan. But the C8 has thrown a wrench into those plans. I have been sucked back into the Corvette world with the new vette. I'm very excited about this one and the C8 will have a spot next to my 60th anniversary year ZR. After seeing the lines of the C8-R without the padding all over like the mules I truly think this will be a history changing time for Corvette and I am excited I will have a chance to be part of it along with all of you. I'm happy to be part of the group.

Thanks,
    Tom

Hello nightraceZ, Welcome neighbor, Tons of info around here, and John does a great job updating any new things he can find. Hopefully we'll all meet up in our new ME Vette someday soon.----Rick Rocket City FL
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome to the site ! Like Frenzy36 said, lots of great information and great photos to be found here ...
      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome to MECF nightraceZ. Fun to read your backstory. Just win the lottery, widen your garage, and keep your beautiful NRB too. We are rooting for you.

And BTW, nightraceZ joined us yesterday and with that beautiful Corvette, is now in the finals of our contest. Great timing.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to MECF!
          Formerly Arctic Stingray (No sense having this username anymore since I haven't had my arctic in 15 years 🤣)
          Rapid Blue 3LT, HTC, Z51, HTO, D84, E60, FE4, J6F, ZYC.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X