New guy from Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Connecticut

Thank You. mid engine corvette fourm for letting become a member. my is Bob Dagata I currently own a Torch Red C7 it is my 3rd corvette. My wife and were watching the revile of new c8. she was in another room watching. when it was over she walks into the room I was in and says do you want one? I said to OH don't joke around like that. She says I'm serious.I almost fell out of my chair. I really was'nt thinking about getting one, I was just
    curious as to what it was going to look like. Anyway here I'am on your site
    . She loves the car. waiting for 2021.

Racevet, welcome to the forum. That's some good wife you have there. I had the reveal on my phone and the first thing mine said was "don't even think about it". I'm in no rush as I have a C4 and a C7. I acquired the C7 as an end of year 2015 build before they started the 2016 model year so it took a while for me to convince her about the C7. It took the mother in law moving in with us for a month while rehabbing a hip replacement so I'll have to find some reason for another "reward".

Comment

Racevet, we welcome you. Fantastic first post in many ways. Racevet, your getting a C8!

Thank you for joining us.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Racevet welcome and KEEP THE WIFE, SHE UNDERSTANDS, My significant other does not. why I need a 2020 with 2019 in the garage. I keep telling her she can have the 2019. She is not buying any of it.

Comment

Welcome to the site Racevet ... Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3038.PNG Views:	0 Size:	253.2 KB ID:	53518
          A thought if I might ...

Comment

Cool story....cool wife..welcome!

Comment

Racevet, welcome to this awesome forum!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X