Hello from Fairfax, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Fairfax, CA

Hello from Fairfax Ca. I have a 2015 Coupe crystal red w/kalahara interior. I got "Scarlett" April, 2015. I'm retired, so don't drive much, but did make a road trip from here to Tulsa Ok for a family reunion. About 5k miles. Even with that, the odometer is about 22000. We are taking another road trip in Oct, to Okla City for my 50th HS reunion. I love this car, but the mid engine is compelling, in about 2-3 years to get the bugs out.

Welcome to the forum amd congrats on scarlett...

comgrats on your retirement and your gift to yourself.

in a few years Im sure the c8 will be a nice sports car to own,

Comment

Welcome to MECF , you'll enjoy it here ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7910.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	50428
      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome Denyce! C7’s make terrific road trip cars. We have already been to 22 states in ours, will be adding another six before next month is over (National Corvette Caravan from PNW to BG, then northwest to MD).

Denyce, we are glad you joined us!

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X