Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Utah

Hello all,

I have a '91 ZR1 and have been looking at getting a C7 from the time they were revealed. Last week I almost pulled the trigger on a new GS for a little over $60k. After seeing the C8 reveal, I'm going to put my name on the list and save some money for a few more months. Wow, the C8 blew me away when they showed it and it gets better with every picture I see.

I haven't contacted any dealers here (Utah), I think I'm just going to go with a forum dealer and get a museum delivery. The biggest discount I've seen around here on C7's is ~ $2-4k.

Thanks for all the information on this forum. I also lurk on other Corvette forums but rarely post.

Cheers,
    Craig

The DOHC ZR1. Unique ride you have there.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome Utah.
        Last edited by brad66; 07-23-2019, 04:28 PM.

Comment

sledutah, we welcome you. Really nice first post! Thanks for joining us.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Craig, you'll enjoy it here .... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	152
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	50422
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Your zr1 sounds awesome. That said the discounts on grand sports Ive seen drops pricing to as low as 54 grand brand new since you presently own a corvette...although that was a few weeks ago...

all that said as awesome as the grand sport is?

i cant argue if you want a c8 z51 with mrc since thats what im on the list for...(~67 k)

crazy performance and with the c8 starts at under 60 that could be a big party too...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X