New Guy from the "Big Easy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from the "Big Easy"

Hello All, Looking forward to learning a lot from some of the collective wisdom shared here.

Current Transport: 2014 Wht/Red Z51 Coupe. Some minor mods by Vengeance Racing 1013HP.

Current Vocation: Automotive Sales

Prior Life: S.A. Department of Justice
    Last edited by The Annihilator; 08-16-2018, 02:04 PM. Reason: Additional

Nice understatement, The Annihilator, that “some mods” from Vengeance Racing has you at 1,013 HP. Guessing if you get an ME, that you could be creating another fun monster.

Thank you for joining MECF!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome John. From what I have seen so far, you have a great forum going. As for the VR....yep it's got the pwr, but alas it's a 'show car'.

Comment

Welcome to the forum , enjoy the information & the other members w/o all the things you normally have to read in all the other forums.... Scott
        Last edited by Ssscooter66; 08-16-2018, 09:52 PM.
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Annihilator View Post
          Thanks for the warm welcome John. From what I have seen so far, you have a great forum going. As for the VR....yep it's got the pwr, but alas it's a 'show car'.
          Well then, let's see it please! In all it's 1,013HP glory. Welcome aboard....might have to route my self thru the big easy to see it in person.
          2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Welcome Annihilator, Yes, please post a couple pics !
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome Annihilatir. Your a better man than me to just use that for a show car. If it was me the only show would be showing my backside how fast it is.
              There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
              2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
              79 coupe Silver/oyster
              All one owner
              Museum lifetime members

Comment

Welcome to MECF!
                Rapid Blue 3LT, HTC, Z51, HTO, D84, E60, FE4, J6F, ZYC.

Comment

Bowing to peer pressure.....

Comment

Absolutely beautiful!
                    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Annihilator View Post
                      Bowing to peer pressure.....
                      Like all of us do!
                      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X