Hello from Racer86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Racer86

Will be buying a ME Corvette as soon as it come out. I am an old gearhead racer. SCCA, NASCAR, Imsa,Pro SCCA , Prosports Car, Prototype One, GT1, SP, A/sr, C/sr, S2000, Trans Am, 360 sprint cars. 7 championships, 4 track records. Owned a total of 7 midengined cars, both street and race cars. Love the way you can make them handle. Looking forward to all the fun this forum will have in the future.
    3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Wow, you have maybe as many total miles on the track as some Corvette owners put on in their Corvettes in their lives, for we just saw two weeks ago, thanks to Vigilance247, that owners of Corvette convertibles are among the least traveled of all cars, averaging just 4,500 miles put on them each year.

Racer86, you have lots of great track experience to share. We look forward to that!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Racer86, Welcome aboard! Love to hear more on your track experience. What was your favorite races? What was your best car? And why?
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Wecome to the forum Racer86, Scott
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome racer86

JB

Comment

Lots of stories over 40 years of active competition, met many great people, many great days and a few terrible ones. Favorite track, Laguna Seca. Favorite race car, hard to say, loved them like women, all different. Can’t wait for the ME Corvette
            3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Great words Mr. Racer86 !

" Favorite race car, hard to say, loved them like woman, all different"
              Scott
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X