New guy in from NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy in from NY

I am so excited now that we are a month away from the reveal! I put down some money for an allocation at the beginning of June. Hopefully that is long enough back. One thing I have noticed is that the general public (Not car guys) don't have a clue that the Corvette is even changing. I am selling my 2011 Camaro RSSS and an 81 Buick Regal drag car for a solid down payment.

Cambams

Welcome Cambams! We feel you excitement. Glad you joined us. Best of luck selling your two cars.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for joining us.

Comment

Thanks for joining Cambams.
        Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

Cambams your right I was even surprised at how many Corvette guys didn't have a clue. Still going to be quite a while before the deliveries kick in. I am going to be selling my 2011 CTS-V Coupe with 6,361 miles on it to make room as the reveal process took longer than I had expected and I bought another vehicle during the time. I always get sad when leaving them go. Welcome

Click image for larger version

Name:	V4.JPG
Views:	163
Size:	822.0 KB
ID:	41157
          Last edited by Frenzy36; 06-18-2019, 06:41 PM.
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Welcome to the site Cambams, you'll enjoy it here ..... Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2405.PNG Views:	0 Size:	138.6 KB ID:	41200
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

welcome, and how fast is the regal in the quarter?

Comment

Thanks For Joining CAMBAMS. Depending where you put your deposit the beginning of June may not be untimely. If you put it with one of the smaller dealers , MAYBE.
                As Tommy Thompson of Macmulkin Chevrolet explained to me, It really never matters where you are on the list in these situations. if your order is simpler than the guy with a lower number your car may be delivered before the lowered numbered one. Of course the larger dealers with more allocation are going to get cars faster

Comment

We truly do not know 0.001% about potential constraints, whether they will again play a major role as they did with some C7 orders, a problem compounded at smaller dealers.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                    welcome, and how fast is the regal in the quarter?
                    Was good for a low 10 twisting and doing the g-body wiggle. That ones going as a roller.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X