New Member here from Cape Cod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member here from Cape Cod

Thanks for adding me to the group 96 C4 CE Coupe w/LT4 and 2006 C6 convertible. Looking forward to the launch of the C8

Welcome, nice couple of cars. Hope you enjoy the forum excitement and info. Post some pics of your cars soon.

There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
    79 coupe Silver/oyster
    All one owner
    Museum lifetime members

Comment

Welcome pdqc6. GM would never answer our questions of “is the C6’s LT4 deliberately underrated?” So many of us believe it was underrated by way more than 5 or even 10 HP — to allow a “HP bump up” to the C5’s 345 HP.

Glad you posted!

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks for joining this crew pdcq6

Comment

Great username, We're all here for the ride!
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Welcome to the site pdqc6, I'm positive you'll enjoy all the information and members here !

38 days and counting
            Last edited by Ssscooter66; 06-10-2019, 08:30 PM.
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Thanks to those who left a comment. Change is inevitable and also good, although we all would like to see the C7 stay I think the time for a mid engine Corvette is here. All the talk of a Corvette SUV is exciting. Perhaps GM will spin off Corvette into it own brand. Hey Porsche did it with the Cayenne and it hasn't hurt them.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X