Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Show: Every Corvette Owner Has Corvette Stories, This Time MECF’s John Elegant Talks With Steve Garrett

If you frequent CORVETTE TODAY, you know I always say that, "Every Corvette owner has a story!” My guest on this show has 60 years worth of Corvette stories! John Elegant (the main man on MidEngineCorvetteForum.com) shares some of his best memories and Corvette stories with us, from the effect of seeing his first Corvette had on him to his first Corvette purchase, to Harlan Charles and Tadge Juechter stories! https://youtu.be/MDjY2BnWXtw ; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...SlgJdENwCCbyLa This is part # 1 of John’s Corvette stories. Have a Kleenex handy too-his last story will bring tears to your eyes! See what I mean when I say, "Every Corvette owner has a story" on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY
2 of 4 < >

Welcome HorsePower Obsessed & BlackOut Tinting As Our New MECF Vendor

Led by Justin at HorsePower Obsessed and his many YT videos, bet quite a few of you just became aware his co-ownership of several BlackOut Tinting Shops carrying XPEL, great window tinting and many more servces. WELCOME [email protected]/BlackOut Tinting! Find HPO on their YT channel @ HorsePower Obsesed, BlackOut Tinting @ https://blackoutempire.com/
3 of 4 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
4 of 4 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

New Member from PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from PA

Hi all.

I'm here because another AY owner in MY NEIGHBORHOOD of all places, stopped by and said HI! A terrific guy, so friendly and we had lots to talk about of course. He couldn't say enough good about this site, so looking forward to learning quite a bit.
    2020 C8 Z-51 HTC AY, Cosmetic upgrades only (so far)

** I won't race your loud Charger (or Mustang), but does it bother you that your girl would rather be riding with me? **

Newskate9, we know, lol, your neighbor has good taste about MECF. Thanks for joining our Corvette community!

From your avatar, I really like your custom front end treatment on your car. Are there more mods around the sides and rear you would like to share with us?

Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome Newskate9. Hope you guys have lots of neighborly visits.
      There is a madness to my method!
      C8 on order Torch/Adrenaline Z51, MSRC, front lift
      2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
      2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
      79 coupe Silver/oyster
      All one owner
      Museum lifetime members

Comment

Awesome - Welcome to the forum - Post some pics when you get a chance.
        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Welcome ! Where are you located in PA ? There are 4 C8's in my smaller neighborhood in Gettysburg, PA. There were 5 of us, but one neighbor sold his back to the dealer and ordered another one ..... hasn't arrived yet. Perhaps you are nearby........

Yes, this is a great, friendly and very helpful forum to be part of !!!
          3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber: Steering wheel, mirrors, High Wing, Door handles & boomerangs; Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins; A Pillar; B Pillar; Rear Hatch Side Vents, as well as top camera surround piece and lower under glass piece; Engine bay surround pieces; and front grill trim.

Comment

I'm the big city, 😊, (actually east of) Harrisburg. Funny, I don't see that many C8's around but there are a few. Quick funny story, I wasn't sure I wanted a vette until I saw an AY one parked in the Target lot. I asked the driver, who was working in his car if I could snap some pics. One of the pics attached.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	89
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	396735

The Type R behind the C8 is MINE! I traded it on my vette. I found out the owner of this beauty here, lives in MY neighborhood and this car inspired me to trade up. We met for realz one day he drove by my house and I ran and chased him down. Such a great guy and his car is immaculate in every respect. A masterpiece for sure. HE is the one who told me about this site. All good!

** I won't race your loud Charger (or Mustang), but does it bother you that your girl would rather be riding with me? **

Comment

Nice !!! I actually ordered my 2020 from Klick Lewis in Palmyra. Near you, apparently..... I wasn't familiar with them, but they had a guaranteed first round allocation back in July 2019 and I early traded our '17 Grand Sport in at my requested price. They were also selling at MSRP with no other funny business....... great family owned business. I've had ours 2 years this month.

One of my neighbors and friends has an AY C8 Z51 coupe. He's done a lot of nice mods to his car, as I have to mine...... If you like carbon fiber, then I've got just about everything on the exterior in visible carbon fiber and a number of interior pieces as well including a heated carbon fiber steering wheel.

If you're feeling up for a ride down Rt 15 sometime, would always enjoy meeting another member. Send me a message.

Enjoy your new ride !
              3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber: Steering wheel, mirrors, High Wing, Door handles & boomerangs; Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins; A Pillar; B Pillar; Rear Hatch Side Vents, as well as top camera surround piece and lower under glass piece; Engine bay surround pieces; and front grill trim.

Comment

Strake, ya know, I would really like to take that drive and see the carbon goodies! Interesting, when I got the car I read enough to know it needed special service too. I interviewed service managers and met a few cert techs after that round. I settled on KL and so far, so good. Happy with their work and customer interactions. When I took my new wheels down to get my all-seasons installed, I never touched them once I left my house. They had a small army take the pieces from my Pilot, and when done, the army put them back in the car. I thought that was pretty cool, but I'm easy to impress!

Drive safe, and thank you again for the welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Newskate9 View Post
                  I'm the big city, 😊, (actually east of) Harrisburg. Funny, I don't see that many C8's around but there are a few. Quick funny story, I wasn't sure I wanted a vette until I saw an AY one parked in the Target lot. I asked the driver, who was working in his car if I could snap some pics. One of the pics attached.

Views:	89
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	396735

The Type R behind the C8 is MINE! I traded it on my vette. I found out the owner of this beauty here, lives in MY neighborhood and this car inspired me to trade up. We met for realz one day he drove by my house and I ran and chased him down. Such a great guy and his car is immaculate in every respect. A masterpiece for sure. HE is the one who told me about this site. All good!
                  Welcome to the forum I live north of you in Pottsville. I was in Harrisburg on Saturday for the Mecum Auction

Comment

NewSkate,

I just sent you a PM regarding a Car's and Coffee at the Gettysburg Harley Davidson tomorrow morning 9 till noon.

Myself and 2 other C8 neighbor friends will be there, including my buddy with the AY highly modded C8.

Let me know if you can make it.

Richard

Views:	52
Size:	637.0 KB
ID:	398097
                    Last edited by Strake; 08-05-2022, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Welcome, maybe we'll see that beauty at Carlisle at the end of the month

Comment

Originally posted by LakerVette View Post
                        Welcome, maybe we'll see that beauty at Carlisle at the end of the month
                        Always wanted to go, of course I already have plans........ ☹

Comment

Newskate9, always glad to greet a new member WELCOME TO THE FORUMS ! Click image for larger version

Name:	98914B2A-EE11-447C-99AA-33F2FBCFF264.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	399332
                          2022 LT2 Elkhart Lake Blue…. A thought if I might ..

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X