Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #115 - Corvette News & Headlines, Late June 2022

We've got the latest News & Headlines in the world of Corvette for you every other week! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back to give you the inside scoop on what's happening. https://youtu.be/ZnVdDJHYDxo; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...2cqLUlcMmj6m4x
Here are a few of the topics covered on next week's podcast....
C8 Z06 benchmarked Porsche, Audi, Ferrari and McLaren
Chevrolet raises prices on 2023 C8 Stingray
Chevrolet adds DCT transmission filter life to maintenance tab on 2023 Corvettes
Chevy offers "Dark Stealth" crossed flags for 2023 Corvettes
WEC drops GTE Pro class for 2023 and introduces GTE Premium for 2024
Chevrolet is offering Dark Stealth Crossed Flags for the 2023 Corvettes
Is Corvette is scheduled for an interior refresh in 2024?
Chevrolet to offer 1 of 1 Mint Green Z06 in first NFT Auction
GM releases 2 more videos about the C8 Z06
This Friday, July 1st, is "Drive Your Corvette To Work" Day!

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

New Member from Tasmania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Tasmania

G'day from Tasmania.
    Here is our Australian Carbon Launch Edition Coupe in Right Hand Drive. Delivered in Hobart Tasmania, by the dealership that is furthest away from Bowling Green KY. (I have since learnt that Fremantle in West Aust. is further away, apologies to my West Australian friends.)
    We have had the car fully done in PPF and had the roof and rockers done in 3M Carbon Flash wrap. Tasmania has some of the best driving roads in the world ( google Targa Tasmania ) and we can't stop driving this magnificent machine all over the state. Vroom Vroom from Tassie
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_52091.jpg Views:	14 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	377699 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_52096.jpg Views:	12 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	377700 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_52097.jpg Views:	13 Size:	2.30 MB ID:	377701
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_52094.jpg Views:	17 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	377698
    Last edited by OZC8; 05-17-2022, 02:03 AM.

Welcome aboard OZC8. Perhaps you are literally the farthest away C8 owner from BGA. Thanks for joining us! Great looking C8 you have and for sure from a few TV shows featuring the Tasmania Rally I watched, you have very, VERY exiting driving roads to enjoy your C8 fullest

Glad you became a part of our friendly MECF Corvette community.
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I just captured one YT video of the Tasmania Rally. It sure take lot of guts and skill to drive it. Thanks OZC8 for joining us. Happy C8 motoring in your beautiful countryside.

Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

It sure take courage to drive the Targa Tasmania.

Thanks for joining us OZC8. Welcome . Your last picture with the harbor in the background is magnificent. As is your C8.

Comment

Very nice car you have. Welcome to our forum. Glad you joined us!

Comment

I love hearing about far away places! Having someone like you sharing experiences with our C8"s is incredible. Welcome and keep in touch!

Comment

Sorry mate but us folk in Freo are a tad further from BGA than you guys in Tassie 😁
              I'll PM you to make ph contact....we're just starting our planning for the Road Tour to the Ballarat Gold Rush Nationals in March - hope to see you there.
              Our C8'a are just arriving - currently have: 2 x Black / TR / RMM / AW / AO / HG / SF
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Fremantle to BGA.png
Views:	99
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	377745
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Hobart to BGA.png
Views:	99
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	377744
              Attached Files

Comment

Never heard of Fremantle or Western Australia lol lol....... You have caught me out, and I will have to stand in the naughty corner for my poor geography.
                Yes, contact me through the Aussie C8 fb page, (Denis McLoughlin) and yes, I will look at the Ballarat Nationals, as I did not know about it. I know how much you must be looking forward to getting your car.....believe me, the wait is worth it. 🥳
                Last edited by OZC8; 05-17-2022, 03:18 AM.

Comment

OZC8, I’m always glad to greet a new member to the forum and CONGRATULATIONS on your wonderful looking car ! Click image for larger version  Name:	4E4B5AB3-0561-4B8B-BE45-B2C1C2AB56DE.jpg Views:	2 Size:	139.1 KB ID:	378151
                  Last edited by Ssscooter66; 05-18-2022, 08:05 PM.
                  2022 LT2 Elkhart Lake Blue…. A thought if I might ..

Comment

Hi folks - I had the pleasure of having a nice long ph chat with Dennis last night - what a gentleman!
                    Now here's a super-cool thing about Dennis's car - the "side-skirt" is 3M tape....have a closer look at the photos...had me fooled....and I think I'll be doing something similar.
                    Great looks and protection for spirited driving - which Dennis does on those amazing Tassie roads.

Comment

Hope you know where the speed cameras are. When I was last in Tassie, I didn't and received two tickets after my return to the US. And I was driving a rented Daewoo! The roads were terrific though.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Congrats, spectacular looking build 👍👍
                        Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X