Never Owned a Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Owned a Vette

But planning to right that wrong with the new C8. I'm joining this Forum now to get ready...and informed. Not ordered yet, biding my time, may wait til second year to see if another engine option version develops. I've sold off my 69 Shelby and 71 Cuda, and put the money under the mattress for when the day comes. This is almost as exciting as when I got my first bicycle!

You are not the only one that has never owned a Corvette! I, too, am in that criteria. I am acutely looking forward to the C8 Zora. I plan to have one as soon as possible. Of course, given my preferences for set up.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3EF8B99B-BE08-49D0-9CFE-ECE8220FCF4E.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	35535
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the site pedal2metal, I'm sure you'll enjoy the members and all the information found here .... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	194
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	35550
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

You guys are in for quite the experience and you certianly picked the right generation to begin...

the c8 should be quite entertaining to own and drive,

Comment

petal2metal, welcome to the C8 Forum from a member currently owning 2 Corvettes. Plenty of great information here.

Comment

I'm a newbie here but I guess I'm allowed to welcome you anyway. So you're thinking of waiting for something like a Z-06 version with a different engine? Man, I don't think I could hold out that long, especially with that stash of money under the mattress whispering "buy it, buy it now" as I fell asleep each night.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X