Hello from the South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the South

Can't wait for the ME. Finally talked my husband into another convertible. Sure hope they make one.
    Formerly Arctic Stingray (No sense having this username anymore since I haven't had my arctic in 15 years 🤣)
    Rapid Blue 3LT, HTC, Z51, HTO, D84, E60, FE4, J6F, ZYC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	3455 Welcome arctic stingray, That would be nice. Something on the order of this?
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Hi Frenzy36. Yep, something like that (but a different color) would be great!
      Formerly Arctic Stingray (No sense having this username anymore since I haven't had my arctic in 15 years 🤣)

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

Im sure you wont have to twist your hubbys arm to tightly to get him on board with you two owning a convertible c8..

welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum arctic stingray, tons of information to be found here , Scott
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome home to MECF, arctic stingray (shouldn't that be antarctic stingray if from the south. . . . . LOL).

Comment

Originally posted by No Foolin View Post
                Welcome to the MECF!
                Thanks No Foolin!

Comment

Originally posted by JBsC6 View Post
                  Im sure you wont have to twist your hubbys arm to tightly to get him on board with you two owning a convertible c8..

welcome to the forum.
                  Thanks JBsC6. As long as it's a hard top convertible, I won't have to twist at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                    Welcome to the forum arctic stingray, tons of information to be found here , Scott
                    Thanks Ssscooter66. Tons of information and great people!

Comment

Originally posted by OnPoint View Post
                      Welcome home to MECF, arctic stingray (shouldn't that be antarctic stingray if from the south. . . . . LOL).
                      Thanks OnPoint. That's a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by arctic stingray View Post

Thanks JBsC6. As long as it's a hard top convertible, I won't have to twist at all.
                        You will be so happy, for it will be just what you want, and no needing to twist your husband’s arm — so he too will be very happy!
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

You will be so happy, for it will be just what you want, and no needing to twist your husband’s arm — so he too will be very happy!
                          We both will be very happy. LOL
                          He's been wanting a ME for years, so he's more than happy to get a ME vette too.

Comment

arctic stingray, welcome aboard to MECF. Some how some way the General will provide open air for the C8 Masterpiece ME, they wouldn't want you to miss the stars while wheeling during the night.

SF
                            Rick

Comment

Thanks Rick. What a beautiful drive that will be.

And thank you for your service! My husband served in the Army (Viet Nam)

Monica

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X