Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Latest Corvette News

Wow....there is so much Corvette news coming out right now.   Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com joins your host, Steve Garrett to cover it all. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...e-2021-e12kai2  Check out some of the headlines below....
1.  GM Cancels June Allocation – 3000 status orders to be completed
2.  Chevrolet releases details and pricing on 2022 Corvette
3.  Chevrolet will offer a Corvette C8.R Special Edition for 2022
4.  2022 C8 Corvette Visualizer is now live
5.  Right-hand drive C8’s arrive in Japan and revealed at Fuji Speedway
6.  Ordering Opens in Australia and New Zealand
7.  GM still working out details for 2023 Racing Program
8.  Juan Pablo Montoya loves the Indy 500 pace car C8 Corvette!
9.  With C8 details out for 2022, the Z06 will most likely be a 2023 model
10.  Pre-owned Corvette pricing up 34% in the last year
...and there's lots more!  Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
See more
See less

Hello to all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all!

Thanks for the add to the forum, I have owned (3) corvettes in my lifetime. A 1993, 1998 and 2000. I traded in my last one (2000) back in 2005 for the family car. In 2 years my daughter will be 16 and is wanting my current ride (2018 Accord). I will gladly give her this car so I can return to my passion...Corvettes!! I will definitely be buying a C8 and I have been searching everywhere for any tidbit of info, July 18 can't come fast enough. I look forward to learning everything I can along with all of you about the new C8!!

Welcome to the forum. Great time to get back into the Corvette family. It will be a new experience for us all.
    There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
    79 coupe Silver/oyster
    All one owner
    Museum lifetime members

Comment

Cmass, get on a Forum dealer list to purchase your C8, and welcome to this great forum . It’s been great fun so far. Should be incredible when the car is out on the road and members here start the conversation about it.
      3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Originally posted by Racer86 View Post
        Cmass, get on a Forum dealer list to purchase your C8...
        Solid advice. Our forum dealers have significant allocation, and will sell thousands of 2020 C8s.

As for me, I Like Mike™ https://www.criswellcorvette.com/mike-furman

Here's the site link to the other forum dealers (MacMulkin and Kerbeck) https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...tplace/vendors
        Last edited by Mobius; 04-29-2019, 02:16 PM.
        My C8:
        '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
        '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
        '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
        '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by cmass View Post
          In 2 years my daughter will be 16 and is wanting my current ride (2018 Accord). I will gladly give her this car so I can return to my passion...Corvettes!!
          Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're gonna hold off a coupla years. Should be lotsa info on the C8 then. Have fun.

Comment

Welcome cmass! Thanks for joining us. Nice first thread. We all have been learning here, yet have many gigabytes yet to go. Only 80 days until we become C8 intro-knowledgeable.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the site cmass , enjoy .....
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. I will be selling my Corvette because I am moving to Europe where I am going to open a business. Currently looking for this restaurant for sale in Germany. After I finish with setting everything up I will buy Z06 if I can find it in a local market.

Comment

Best of luck to you in your new ventures! Thanks for joining our forum. Hope your get your Z06 when you are ready for it.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

You are a good dad...treat yourself!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Are you sure your daughter will still want the Accord once a beautiful Vette shows up in the driveway? Might want to sleep with the key fob in hand.

Comment

Welcome aboard....this forum has 100s if not 1000s of C8 post. Enjoy the reading.
                        2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X