Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

New to the show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the show

Well basically I have had the car nut virus since i was a little ****** . Now im an older but not necessarily wiser . Im going to purchase a me c8 when they become avaliable and thought this would be a good place to express my selfish opinions . Haha just joking glad to be here

Originally posted by GM car guy View Post
    Well basically I have had the car nut virus since i was a little ****** . Now im an older but not necessarily wiser . Im going to purchase a me c8 when they become avaliable and thought this would be a good place to express my selfish opinions . Haha just joking glad to be here
    Welcome!!! You're gonna love it here!!!

Comment

Welcome to the waiting room. Could be about 8 months till deliveries start. The folks here help make the wait bearable and interesting.
      Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Welcome to the site GM car guy , I'm sure you'll enjoy all the information found here and great members here ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	169
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	34274
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome GM car guy! We are glad you joined us. Opinions are always welcomed. Facts are also our friends. Going to send you a PM with link to help you more easily navigate the forum.

Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X