New member from Orange County, Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Orange County, Southern California

Hello All ! I raised a beautiful Family, just retired and what to do next ? Well buy my Dream Car, That's what ! Now it's time for ME.

2021 Torch Red Corvette Stingray Z51, 3LT, Front Lift, High Wing, etc. Already ordered $30k worth of Mods and waiting for arrival, Vossen Wheels with Huge meats, Borla Atak, Carbon Fiber goodies and much more. I have never owned a car of this caliber in my life and I am so excited every day when I wake up and realise it's not a dream.

I didn't get to order but the dealer checked most of my boxes when they ordered. I choked down the $25k markup and just got on with life.

Cheers to you all and so glad I'm here.

Dave in SoCal...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	333643

That is one beautiful C8 I Love your color choice.Enjoy that beauty, and welcome to the forum.Anything you need to know just ask someone will have a answer for you.

Comment

Thank you Nasty2ss ! I'm already seeing this is a much friendlier forum than the first one I joined. Very Happy about that.

I wasn't a big fan of the black wheels the dealer chose, I guess I'm a little more old school. So I started looking around and came across this Ferrari pic with what I think are a beautiful set of wheels. I just ordered the same set from Vossen, forged 3-piece with a 5 month lead time. Ouch !

20x9.5's & 21x13's. I did a little Photoshop to see what they would look like on my C8.... NICE.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	Final-2-2.png Views:	0 Size:	1.76 MB ID:	333647
      Last edited by Finally-Retired; 11-25-2021, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Congratulations Dave. Exciting you got your C8 and are now enjoying it. Welcome to our community!
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Finally-Retired View Post
          Thank you Nasty2ss ! I'm already seeing this is a much friendlier forum than the first one I joined. Very Happy about that.

I wasn't a big fan of the black wheels the dealer chose, I guess I'm a little more old school. So I started looking around and came across this Ferrari pic with what I think are a beautiful set of wheels. I just ordered the same set from Vossen, forged 3-piece with a 5 month lead time. Ouch !

20x9.5's & 21x13's. I did a little Photoshop to see what they would look like on my C8.... NICE.....

Click image for larger version Name:	Final-2-2.png Views:	0 Size:	1.76 MB ID:	333647
          Very nice, those definitely make the car stand out even more .Not that the car needs anymore attention. lol

Comment

The wheels are definitely an improvement over the all black. All black just seem to disappear visually for me. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congrats on an excellent vehicle.
              Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X