New member from Metro Atlanta, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRVetteATL View Post
    Thanks Vette404. Can you share the name amd contact number of the inventory manager that you have been talking to? (If you would prefer to send via a PM that is fine). It sounds like that person has the best information. Also. can you please share in detail what numbers you have gotten from the inventory manager? I am also holding out hope for a big allocation later this week. I look forward to hearing updates from everyone. I know it is going to be worth the wait.
    Sent PM of inventory manager. On Sept 10th I was line number 115 he told me there were 19 new allocations, on Oct 1st I was number 96 (-20) but maybe someone had double booked with multiple dealers and dropped out of line at JE.

Comment

I think the Salesmen at Jim Ellis are told to say about 12 months and tell everyone they will probably get their C8 whatever month they make a deposit 12 months later, although the math does not add up. If they regularly get about 125 Allocations per year and their waiting list is at 275, even if you subtract about 25% attrition you will be waiting well over a year if my math is right. So easy to collect people money and tell them what they want to hear. I think the demand within the last maybe 6 months has really lengthened the wait time although they are still stating the 12 month wait time. I have 3 deposits with Top 8 Dealerships and all are not promising. I did some leg work and found a very small Dealership that is working very hard to get me a Allocation. At least this is what I am told. This whole process is very disappointing primarily because one is at the mercy of these Dealerships that have a bunch of Salesmen which are the worst people to have to depend on.

Comment

Quick update. It was confirmed that Jim Ellis received 22 allocations for October (last week). I went from #74 on the waiting list to #53. Not exactly the simple math (74-22=52) that I was expecting but pretty close. I hope the allocation numbers continue to increase and that a December allocation is in my future. I will continue to provide updates as I get them. I would encourage others do the same.

Comment

The 22 allocations were for the first two week cycle of October. Anyone that is on the waitlist should reach out to Reggie Stagmaier for updates and allocation.
          Mar 2021 allocation:2LT C8 HTC Z51, Accelerate Yellow, Mag ride, front lift.
          CF: roof and nacelles, mirror and High Wing Spoiler. Sigala Design Carbon Flash Rocker panels.
          20/21 Vossen HF-5 Carbon Flash finish, yellow calipers, yellow ring center caps
          Sky Cool Gray, Napa leather seating surfaces with perforated sueded microfiber inserts GT2 sears and steering, torch red seat belts. Custom Cargrills Radiator screens

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X