Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Portland

Hi! Guys,

Just joined the forum as the excitement for the C8 is building up quickly! I have been following the news for a couple years already.

I have owned a 2015 C7 before (best car I ever owned), which I was lucky enough to find as someone gave up on his order to wait an additional year for a Z06!
    I was watching for online opportunities and found that one on the day they posted it. I bought it next day and I paid MSRP while it was common to see marked up prices.

I also owned a 2010 2SS Camaro before that, and I currently own a 2017 ZL-1 Camaro, which I love.
    But, I still miss my C7 almost every day.

I am trying to hold on until I can get my hands on a C8, but it is not an easy task seeing the increasing availability of GS and prices dropping...

Given all that, I would really be thankful to any tips on finding a reliable and honest dealership/salesperson in my area (or not too far from me) that could give me a real chance on getting one 2020 C8.

Thanks all and glad to join the team!

Erick

What fun you are having driving a ZL-1. Great cars, though we understand quite different from our Corvettes. There will be an opportunity for you to own a 2020 C8 in your future. Or to get a nicely discounted GS now. As Harlan Charles said at the Corvette Corral at Sebring a couple of weeks ago, “2019 is/will be a great year.”
    Last edited by John; 03-26-2019, 07:53 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the site Erick , enjoy ..... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	203
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	30447
      A thought if I might ...

Comment

John , I hope you are right! :-)

Ssscooter66 , Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
          Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

Thank you, Shadow!

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Welcome Erick, you have definitely joined when lots is about to happen. Should be a fun time.
                  There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                  2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                  79 coupe Silver/oyster
                  All one owner
                  Museum lifetime members

Comment

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...