Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes


You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!


Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

Forum app

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum app

    Is there a specific forum app to use for phones, tablets and iPads? Currently viewing on an iPad 2 via safari browser but wondering if I should be using an app instead? Thanks for all the help.
    2017 TR GS 2LT

  • #2
    Darn smart question. I can share part of its answer, that I am 95% using an iPad without an ap and it is working very well The other 5%, I am using my iPhone, again without an ap and it works pretty good too. However, there is still some refining we are working on in our “How to Post a Picture Thread,” and I too am sometimes having to try alternatives to get my pictures posted.

    Anyone else been using their phone (Android and otherwise), please post here as to how it is working for you. Thank you.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

    Comment


    • #3
      Smart? Ha no. Curious....yes! The reason I ask is that I have a tendency to have way too many tabs open in a browser so on my iPad I lose track of them all.....thus if I can read this on an app I don't have to keep this tab open all the time.
      2017 TR GS 2LT

      Comment


      • #4
        It's working well for me on both the iPad and iPhone. However, i agree that an app is useful (on both) and an Active Topics button would be very useful in all modes. Thanks for all the effort to get this up and running.
        Current: 2019 Coupe, Z06, 3LZ, Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet Black.
        Former: 2015 Coupe, LT1, Z51 3LT, Laguna Blue, Jet Black.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by German View Post
          It's working well for me on both the iPad and iPhone. However, i agree that an app is useful (on both) and an Active Topics button would be very useful in all modes. Thanks for all the effort to get this up and running.
          Does this help?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	3138B320-4BD2-4077-BD77-FC49FEAD2F21.jpeg
Views:	91
Size:	298.9 KB
ID:	657
          Click image for larger version

Name:	7BDEDFEA-F71B-4AE2-96EE-60406E40128D.jpeg
Views:	105
Size:	274.4 KB
ID:	658

          2015 Z51 - Arctic White

          NCM Lifetime Member

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks, although the "hamburger" doesn't appear on my screen, the New Topics button does. It's useful, not quite the same as Active Topics because it won't show a thread that's been read, but it's good. Thanks.
            Current: 2019 Coupe, Z06, 3LZ, Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet Black.
            Former: 2015 Coupe, LT1, Z51 3LT, Laguna Blue, Jet Black.

            Comment


            • #7
              I only use our iPad at home, no computer and I will log in from work early in the morning.

              SF
              Rick

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by John View Post
                Darn smart question. I can share part of its answer, that I am 95% using an iPad without an ap and it is working very well The other 5%, I am using my iPhone, again without an ap and it works pretty good too. However, there is still some refining we are working on in our “How to Post a Picture Thread,” and I too am sometimes having to try alternatives to get my pictures posted.

                Anyone else been using their phone (Android and otherwise), please post here as to how it is working for you. Thank you.
                Using my iPhone at times and works fine. No issues.

                Comment


                • #9
                  In choosing the software for the forum, one of our critical initial requirements, to use the current industry term, is that it is “responsive to the mobile experience.” Glad it is working well for you (and for others). Site “https security” was another.

                  Thank you Bobfred44 for your positive review, that is is working well for you.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Works fine on all my devices, iPhone, Win10 Laptop and Desktop and my Win7 Laptop and PC at work. All browsers good too.

                    Comment

                    MECF_728x90_bottom

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X