Name:	C8 1.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	289469 Click image for larger version

Name:	66 Corvette.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	289470

I've owned corvettes from all the generations except C5 and C6. And, like most of us, regret selling each one! lol

Comment

Glad you joined us Larry. Nice Corvettes you own!!! We will benefit here form your extensive Corvette experiences. Thanks for becoming part of our friendly Corvette community!
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome, Larry, from a fellow DMV resident (Reston, VA area). Hope to meet up with you one of these days.
        Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Welcome - Obviously you have great taste in vehicles - you should be right at home here. Great people.
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Glad to say WELCOME TO THE FORUM LarryN . I’ll agree “ Corvettes make my day” .. even if I’m not driving I’ll be in the garage to see it … Click image for larger version

Name:	8C0475F3-B716-4080-997E-C3D4984AAC30.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	290518
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Thank you Larry for kind welcome and looking forward to getting my car fixed tomorrow.
              you are right Corvettes make your day!
              just received my confirmation to the Ron Fellows driving school in October. Looking forward to learning how to really drive a powerful car!
              Larry , thank you again!
              Bruce

Comment

Welcome to the forum 👍👍
                Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Thank you! Beautiful place you live and get to enjoy that awesome white c8!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryN View Post
                    I've owned corvettes from all the generations except C5 and C6. And, like most of us, regret selling each one! lol
                    I sympathize! I was handed down a 77 when I was 18; I was brought home from the hospital in it after I was born. That hot rod was my pride and joy! Unfortunately, just three days after I graduated HS, I was rear ended by a drunk driver in a 1970 Cadillac land yacht, destroying the car. I cannot wait to get my new Stingray; it's been just over 25 years since I had the last one!

Comment

you are truly blessed. You will feel like you did when you were 18. Within about 2 weeks I hope to have “staged pictures” of me bring my 1st grandson home from the hospital in my new corvette. Hopefully I will teach him to drive it. This C8 is the best car I have ever driven since driving my old 76 280z. It makes me happy just to look at it and feel the power! Signed up for the Ron Fellows driving school. My son has driven it faster than I would have driven it. Have fun! I’m truly surprised by all the people that smile when they see it and ask to take pictures of it.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X