Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #121 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid August 2022

The world of Corvette is really heating up with the release of pricing for the C8 Z06. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger are back with the most current Corvette news and headlines. https://youtu.be/QRAUz6Att0k; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...jnmYV0amyIoQR2
Here are a few of the topics discussed in this week’s show….
1.Chevrolet offering C8 Z06 buyers $5,000 in rewards for not “flipping” their car
2.GM limits the warranty transferability of the C8 Z06 to people who flip their cars
3.The C8 Z06 Order Guide is now available for download
4.FBI raids a Chinese-owned company that makes aluminum wheels for GM
5.Spring Mountain is back open after a flash flood covered the track with sand & debris
6.Our "Corvette Insider" Manny Katakis is back with insider information!
7.Lingenfelter introduces high performance CAI for the C8
8.The first 35th Anniversary Callaway C8 arrives at Ciocca Chevrolet
2 of 3 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Hello from the Indiana NoOb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Indiana NoOb

Hello,

New to site, referred by Mike Furman while securing a spot in what is surely a long line by now. Better in line than on the side line I guess.

Noticed some familiar names from the other site, but at least it looks likeSteve Garrett can't punish me here . I don't take much seriously, that's what works for!

Located In Fort Wayne... or as we like to refer to it "Fort Rain, Windiana"
    COME ON SPRING & C8!

Welcome- Awesome people here and lots of info. If you sift through enough of it, you may be able to figure out when, where and what it may look like. Maybe?
    Last edited by Frenzy36; 03-06-2019, 09:12 PM.
    Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Welcome to the site HoosierDaddy , enjoy .....
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	147
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	28440
      2022 LT2 Elkhart Lake Blue…. A thought if I might ..

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on securing your place in line.

Comment

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site.
          There is a madness to my method!
          C8 on order Torch/Adrenaline Z51, MSRC, front lift
          2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
          2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
          79 coupe Silver/oyster
          All one owner
          Museum lifetime members

Comment

Thanks guys... admittedly it's gonna take some getting use to non-OT comments! I got sucked into CFOT and fully embraced the madness Having "already" being kindly asked to make some corrective actions on here (SOP for me) I'm now fully compliant and keeping it SFW and family.

Honestly, I hadn't been on forums for many years until CF, where I only joined to message jmcdude to buy a set of his wheels... and that was all it took. I'm back and the wife has noticed (not in a good way) so maybe a friendlier joint like we have here is what I need! Gave up forums because, well I get addicted and the keyboard warriors/drama that ensues.

FYI... I will giveSteve Garrett a run for his money on posting pictures... I hope you all have a good bandwidth plan!

Comment

Thank you. We do not limit the number of pictures, except not more than 20 per post, and limit their size to pretty large but not mega-mega. Happy exploring how big your pictures would work well for you.

Obviously you have already figured out tons of stuff on how to post, including pictures. Good for you! As that is an area of your interest, allow me to provide some picture and video
              “DIY’s” that could be useful. If not, we have a member “[email protected] Photography” who is our Resident Photorgrapher, so please feel free to PM him if you would want.

Thanks again. Welcome HoosierDaddy.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...s-in-your-post

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...o-post-a-video
              Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

John, Thanks again for updating my user id! Ripper is back baby!

I've always used "Ripper" as my screen names, until I got the corvette. The name Ripper came from the first toy which was a TRX405R and on that forum my id was TRX450Ripper. The name morphed and continued as each toy became the next generation Ripper.

Ripper #1

Name:	IMG_0509_zpsff9450e7.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	243.1 KB
ID:	28581Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0487_zps7cee56c6.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	278.6 KB
ID:	28583

Ripper #2