MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 3 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 3 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
See more
See less

Newbie here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Hi all, looking forward being here getting great information on the new C8. I will be purchasing one and figured this would be the place to get updated information on this awesome vette. I have owned 4 corvettes and 6 dodge vipers. My fun car for now is a 2006 Cadillac xlr.

Welcome to the site WANTED , I sure you'll enjoy it here & end up spending a lot of time here because all the information and great members ..
    Add some info if you'd like ..

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...user-name-mean
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome WANTED. Great cars you have had/have. We will have info updated C8 all the time, but as you/we yet know, the amount of factually confirmed info we have yet, is very small (listed in this thread).

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.com/forum/me-discussion-photos-videos/213-actual-me-specs-and-components

Thanks for joining!

So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

WANTED to say nice taste in rides you have there. Hopefully we will get more confirmed information soon before we all get carpal tunnel from typing so much and our monitors burning our retina's. Enjoy this great forum.
        Last edited by Frenzy36; 02-11-2019, 08:44 PM.
        Rocket City Florida

Comment

Last edited by Frenzy36; 02-11-2019, 09:51 PM. Reason: I would swear this was an actual Picture.
          Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome WANTED, lots of info here. Hope you enjoy the C8 anxiety group.
            There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
            2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
            79 coupe Silver/oyster
            All one owner
            Museum lifetime members

Comment

WANTED, we are glad you are now a member. Welcome.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X