MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Great forum, I keep seeing this place referenced by C&D, R&T, and many youtubers when I look up C8 info. Decided to come and get my info first hand instead of letting others filter it for me .

Welcome to the site Biltmore, I'm positive you'll enjoy it here ....
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2405.PNG Views:	12 Size:	138.6 KB ID:	25928Add some info. if you'd like ....
    https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...user-name-mean
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 02-08-2019, 01:19 PM.
    A thought if I might ...😎

Comment

Welcome Biltmore. Glad you joined us.
      So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Welcome Biltmore, this is the place.
        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Welcome Biltmore. I have been reading you posts; you have lots to add here.

Comment

Absolutely Great Info here Biltmore, While we wait for something like this.
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome Biltmore

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X