MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 3 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 3 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
See more
See less

Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Great forum, I keep seeing this place referenced by C&D, R&T, and many youtubers when I look up C8 info. Decided to come and get my info first hand instead of letting others filter it for me .

Welcome to the site Biltmore, I'm positive you'll enjoy it here ....
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2405.PNG Views:	12 Size:	138.6 KB ID:	25928Add some info. if you'd like ....
    https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...user-name-mean
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 02-08-2019, 12:19 PM.
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome Biltmore. Glad you joined us.
      So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Welcome Biltmore, this is the place.
        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Welcome Biltmore. I have been reading you posts; you have lots to add here.

Comment

Absolutely Great Info here Biltmore, While we wait for something like this.
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome Biltmore

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X