Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member on the Forum

Hello all,

My name is D! I'm a retired US Marine Gunnery Sergeant and I'm also the new and proud owner of a M7 Ceramic Matrix Grey 2019 ZR1 as of December 2018. This is my first ever Corvette and I must say the most beautiful beast I've ever owned. I, like my good friend Justin aka HorsepowerObsessed am a YouTuber. Most of my videos over the past year have been as a spectator at car events, but now for the first time I'm able to post actual car content such as how to's and other tutorials. I've been a member on the Corvette Forum for a while as well as a plethora of others for even longer (not all Corvette specific).

I look forward to interacting with you all as well as learning more about the ME Corvette. I've heard nothing but good things about this forum and first heard about you guys a few months ago from Mike Furman. Please find below a link to my channel as well as a vlog I did on Rick Conti's channel. This year should be epic for the channel with the addition of the ZR1. Proud and excited to be a part of the Corvette Community.

My YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkr..._as=subscriber

Video with the always awesome Rick "Corvette Conti"
    https://youtu.be/BRfiRTEBINI
    Last edited by D'ZR1 MESSIAH; 01-23-2019, 07:47 AM.

D, I really enjoyed your delivery video of your new ZR1. I admit that heretofore, I have not been a fan of the color, Ceramic Matrix Grey, but it's awesome on your car! Truly incredible! You can be proud of your new car and enjoy it for years.

Comment

Yo, D, welcome.

Sorry you had to settle for a ZR-1 as your first Vette, but we all start somewhere.

Oorah!
      My C8:
      '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
      '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
      '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
      '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by D'ZR1 MESSIAH View Post
        Hello all,

My name is D! I'm a retired US Marine Gunnery Sergeant and I'm also the new and proud owner of a M7 Ceramic Matrix Grey 2019 ZR1 as of December 2018. This is my first ever Corvette and I must say the most beautiful beast I've ever owned. I, like my good friend Justin aka HorsepowerObsessed am a YouTuber. Most of my videos over the past year have been as a spectator at car events, but now for the first time I'm able to post actual car content such as how to's and other tutorials. I've been a member on the Corvette Forum for a while as well as a plethora of others for even longer (not all Corvette specific).

I look forward to interacting with you all as well as learning more about the ME Corvette. I've heard nothing but good things about this forum and first heard about you guys a few months ago from Mike Furman. Please find below a link to my channel as well as a vlog I did on Rick Conti's channel. This year should be epic for the channel with the addition of the ZR1. Proud and excited to be a part of the Corvette Community.

My YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkr..._as=subscriber

Video with the always awesome Rick "Corvette Conti"
        https://youtu.be/BRfiRTEBINI
        Welcome D. Glad to see you joined the forum and enjoying that beautiful ZR1. Also, again, thanks for your service. In FL for a few months so I need more Blenders.

Comment

Welcome D. BEAUTIFUL and super fan car you have. We are glad you joined us.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

D'Z51 MESSIAH,
            First off Thanks you for your service, Congratulations on the ZR1 & WELCOME TO THE SITE ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3038.PNG
Views:	165
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	24178
            Last edited by Ssscooter66; 01-23-2019, 10:56 AM.
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Howdy D, Thanks for your service and congrats on the awesome ZR-1. That's a great way to enter the Vette Arena. Enjoy.
              Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

D'ZR1, welcome to the forum. Congrats on the ZR1. You looked pretty happy in your video. The ceramic is exactly the color I would get. It looks great. Thank you for your service.

Comment

Welcome D. We are pleased you joined us; and know you are massively enjoying your new ZR1.

Comment

Originally posted by ltomn View Post
                    D, I really enjoyed your delivery video of your new ZR1. I admit that heretofore, I have not been a fan of the color, Ceramic Matrix Grey, but it's awesome on your car! Truly incredible! You can be proud of your new car and enjoy it for years.
                    ltomn, thank you good sir! Ceramic Matrix Grey is definitely a color you either love or hate. It is such a strange color in person that I've just gravitated towards it. I originally ordered the car in SO until I saw the amount of people who also ordered SO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
                      Yo, D, welcome.

Sorry you had to settle for a ZR-1 as your first Vette, but we all start somewhere.

Oorah!
                      Yeah man...I'm so bummed that I'm totally slummin' for a little bit! lol..Thanks brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobfred44 View Post

Welcome D. Glad to see you joined the forum and enjoying that beautiful ZR1. Also, again, thanks for your service. In FL for a few months so I need more Blenders.
                        Bob! What's going on my friend? Good to see you around these parts. Haven't been able to truly enjoy the car yet as it is still at the shop getting the paint protection on it. It is about 98% done. However, the weather sucks here so it's no rush to get her finished.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                          Welcome D. BEAUTIFUL and super fan car you have. We are glad you joined us.
                          Thank you John! Appreciate it and I'm happy to be here!

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                            D'Z51 MESSIAH,
                            First off Thanks you for your service, Congratulations on the ZR1 & WELCOME TO THE SITE ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3038.PNG
Views:	165
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	24178
                            Hahah..thank you good sir and I very much appreciate the kind words!

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                              Howdy D, Thanks for your service and congrats on the awesome ZR-1. That's a great way to enter the Vette Arena. Enjoy.
                              Thank you sir! I say go big or go home! lol..I've just thanked the good Lord to be able to purchase one of these beasts.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X