Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #121 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid August 2022

The world of Corvette is really heating up with the release of pricing for the C8 Z06. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger are back with the most current Corvette news and headlines. https://youtu.be/QRAUz6Att0k; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...jnmYV0amyIoQR2
Here are a few of the topics discussed in this week’s show….
1.Chevrolet offering C8 Z06 buyers $5,000 in rewards for not “flipping” their car
2.GM limits the warranty transferability of the C8 Z06 to people who flip their cars
3.The C8 Z06 Order Guide is now available for download
4.FBI raids a Chinese-owned company that makes aluminum wheels for GM
5.Spring Mountain is back open after a flash flood covered the track with sand & debris
6.Our "Corvette Insider" Manny Katakis is back with insider information!
7.Lingenfelter introduces high performance CAI for the C8
8.The first 35th Anniversary Callaway C8 arrives at Ciocca Chevrolet
2 of 3 < >

Find out your C8’s Order Status by asking!

Information provided to MidEngineCorvetteForum members, and with great thanks to Corvette Ed for answering your inquiry requests in our sticky’d “The C8 Order Inquiry Status Thread” in our “Purchasing Section.”https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...inquiry-thread
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

New Member on the Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Member on the Forum

    Hello all,

    My name is D! I'm a retired US Marine Gunnery Sergeant and I'm also the new and proud owner of a M7 Ceramic Matrix Grey 2019 ZR1 as of December 2018. This is my first ever Corvette and I must say the most beautiful beast I've ever owned. I, like my good friend Justin aka HorsepowerObsessed am a YouTuber. Most of my videos over the past year have been as a spectator at car events, but now for the first time I'm able to post actual car content such as how to's and other tutorials. I've been a member on the Corvette Forum for a while as well as a plethora of others for even longer (not all Corvette specific).

    I look forward to interacting with you all as well as learning more about the ME Corvette. I've heard nothing but good things about this forum and first heard about you guys a few months ago from Mike Furman. Please find below a link to my channel as well as a vlog I did on Rick Conti's channel. This year should be epic for the channel with the addition of the ZR1. Proud and excited to be a part of the Corvette Community.

    My YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkr..._as=subscriber


    Video with the always awesome Rick "Corvette Conti"
    https://youtu.be/BRfiRTEBINI
    Last edited by D'Z RIDEZ; 01-23-2019, 07:47 AM.
    Member of the Washington Automotive Press Association
    Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum
    YouTube Channel: D'Z RIDEZ
    Website: DZ-RIDEZ.com

  • #2
    D, I really enjoyed your delivery video of your new ZR1. I admit that heretofore, I have not been a fan of the color, Ceramic Matrix Grey, but it's awesome on your car! Truly incredible! You can be proud of your new car and enjoy it for years.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yo, D, welcome.

      Sorry you had to settle for a ZR-1 as your first Vette, but we all start somewhere.

      Oorah!
      My C8:
      '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020 (COVID-19); Delivery July 1, 2020

      Current Vettes:
      '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
      '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
      '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by D'ZR1 MESSIAH View Post
        Hello all,

        My name is D! I'm a retired US Marine Gunnery Sergeant and I'm also the new and proud owner of a M7 Ceramic Matrix Grey 2019 ZR1 as of December 2018. This is my first ever Corvette and I must say the most beautiful beast I've ever owned. I, like my good friend Justin aka HorsepowerObsessed am a YouTuber. Most of my videos over the past year have been as a spectator at car events, but now for the first time I'm able to post actual car content such as how to's and other tutorials. I've been a member on the Corvette Forum for a while as well as a plethora of others for even longer (not all Corvette specific).

        I look forward to interacting with you all as well as learning more about the ME Corvette. I've heard nothing but good things about this forum and first heard about you guys a few months ago from Mike Furman. Please find below a link to my channel as well as a vlog I did on Rick Conti's channel. This year should be epic for the channel with the addition of the ZR1. Proud and excited to be a part of the Corvette Community.

        My YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkr..._as=subscriber


        Video with the always awesome Rick "Corvette Conti"
        https://youtu.be/BRfiRTEBINI
        Welcome D. Glad to see you joined the forum and enjoying that beautiful ZR1. Also, again, thanks for your service. In FL for a few months so I need more Blenders.

        Comment


        • #5

          Welcome D. BEAUTIFUL and super fan car you have. We are glad you joined us.
          Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available to us. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

          Comment


          • #6
            D'Z51 MESSIAH,
            First off Thanks you for your service, Congratulations on the ZR1 & WELCOME TO THE SITE ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3038.PNG
Views:	183
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	24178
            Last edited by Ssscooter66; 01-23-2019, 10:56 AM.
            2022 LT2 Elkhart Lake Blue…. A thought if I might ..

            Comment


            • #7
              Howdy D, Thanks for your service and congrats on the awesome ZR-1. That's a great way to enter the Vette Arena. Enjoy.
              Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

              Comment


              • #8
                D'ZR1, welcome to the forum. Congrats on the ZR1. You looked pretty happy in your video. The ceramic is exactly the color I would get. It looks great. Thank you for your service.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome D. We are pleased you joined us; and know you are massively enjoying your new ZR1.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ltomn View Post
                    D, I really enjoyed your delivery video of your new ZR1. I admit that heretofore, I have not been a fan of the color, Ceramic Matrix Grey, but it's awesome on your car! Truly incredible! You can be proud of your new car and enjoy it for years.
                    ltomn, thank you good sir! Ceramic Matrix Grey is definitely a color you either love or hate. It is such a strange color in person that I've just gravitated towards it. I originally ordered the car in SO until I saw the amount of people who also ordered SO.
                    Member of the Washington Automotive Press Association
                    Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum
                    YouTube Channel: D'Z RIDEZ
                    Website: DZ-RIDEZ.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mobius View Post
                      Yo, D, welcome.

                      Sorry you had to settle for a ZR-1 as your first Vette, but we all start somewhere.

                      Oorah!
                      Yeah man...I'm so bummed that I'm totally slummin' for a little bit! lol..Thanks brother!
                      Member of the Washington Automotive Press Association
                      Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum
                      YouTube Channel: D'Z RIDEZ
                      Website: DZ-RIDEZ.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bobfred44 View Post

                        Welcome D. Glad to see you joined the forum and enjoying that beautiful ZR1. Also, again, thanks for your service. In FL for a few months so I need more Blenders.
                        Bob! What's going on my friend? Good to see you around these parts. Haven't been able to truly enjoy the car yet as it is still at the shop getting the paint protection on it. It is about 98% done. However, the weather sucks here so it's no rush to get her finished.
                        Member of the Washington Automotive Press Association
                        Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum
                        YouTube Channel: D'Z RIDEZ
                        Website: DZ-RIDEZ.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by John View Post
                          Welcome D. BEAUTIFUL and super fan car you have. We are glad you joined us.
                          Thank you John! Appreciate it and I'm happy to be here!
                          Member of the Washington Automotive Press Association
                          Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum
                          YouTube Channel: D'Z RIDEZ
                          Website: DZ-RIDEZ.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                            D'Z51 MESSIAH,
                            First off Thanks you for your service, Congratulations on the ZR1 & WELCOME TO THE SITE ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3038.PNG
Views:	183
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	24178
                            Hahah..thank you good sir and I very much appreciate the kind words!
                            Member of the Washington Automotive Press Association
                            Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum
                            YouTube Channel: D'Z RIDEZ
                            Website: DZ-RIDEZ.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                              Howdy D, Thanks for your service and congrats on the awesome ZR-1. That's a great way to enter the Vette Arena. Enjoy.
                              Thank you sir! I say go big or go home! lol..I've just thanked the good Lord to be able to purchase one of these beasts.
                              Member of the Washington Automotive Press Association
                              Lifetime Member of the National Corvette Museum
                              YouTube Channel: D'Z RIDEZ
                              Website: DZ-RIDEZ.com

                              Comment

                              MECF_728x90_bottom

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X