Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Keith Cornett & Steve Garrett Present The Latest C8 News

We are thrilled to say that this podcast begins year #2 for CORVETTE TODAY!  Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com teams up with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you on top of what's going on in the world of Corvette.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...il-2021-ev2565
Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast:
1.  April 2021 Constraints and Production Update – 11000 orders still to produce
3.  Zeus Bronze and Sebring Orange are now no longer available for order
3.  Corvette is the fastest selling new car for the 3rd month in a row!
4.  Corvette dominates Q1 sales with 51% marketshare
5.  Corvette has highest model loyalty in Luxury Sports Car segment
6. Sportscar 365 says GM Racing will make a decision on LMDH & GTD Pro in 45 days
7.  Digital Paint samples for three new 2022 colors revealed
8.  Tonowanda #1 Team Badges available for sale at Chevy Parts Counter
9.  Corvettes at Carlisle to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ’96 Grand Sport
10.  Supercar Blondie is a fan of the C8 Corvette!
See more
See less

Hello from Lake County Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Lake County Ohio

New member anxiously awaiting my C8. Currently status code 3000. Got bitten by the bug so bad I only had my C7 for a year before signing up for my Silver Flare LT2, Z51 with mag ride, Adrenaline Red interior

Welcome. That sounds like a beautiful combination and setup. And you're already at 3000, so you're ahead of the game. Now, if they just get BGA up and running again next week and avoid further shutdowns. sigh
    LT2, Red Mist, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels/Mirrors/Spoiler, Red Calipers, Two Tone Adrenaline Red/Black Seats, Museum Delivery

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking setup but you are going to enjoy driving it even more!
      2020 C8, Elkhart Lake Blue, Sky Cool Gray, 2LT, Z51, GT2 Seats, FE4 mag ride, nose lift, performance exhaust, carbon flash wheels. Loving it!

Comment

Welcome Gizmos! You'll find more information here than you know what to do with! Congratulations on getting to status 3000, hopefully the BGA shutdown truly is only this week and you get your car in the near future!

Comment

Welcome!! Can't wait to see some pics of that Silver Flare!
          2020 C8 | 2LT | GKZ Torch Red | Z51 Performance Pckg | FE4 Mag Ride | J6F Red Caliper | C2Z Carbon Roof | AE4 Competition Seats | FA5 Carbon Interior | E60 Front Lift | ZZ3 Engine Appearance Pckg | 5ZU High Wing Spoiler | SPY Black Lug Nuts | 5JR Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps | VQK Front/Rear Splash Guards | RCC Red Engine Cover

Comment

Welcome to the forum 👍 👍 Congrats on event code 3000🍻
            Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS Gizmo and congratulations on your order from another Buckeye member ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	90
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	236287
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome - Warning - Ordering Corvettes can cause loss of memory, eye degradation, anxiety, fatigue, heart palpitations, repetitive configurator sessions, grey hair, age spots, sleeplessness.

Congrats on your status - when did you place a deposit?

Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome Gizmos. What part of Lake County, west or east?

Comment

Welcome to the forum Gizmos. I see you are in the opposite corner of the state.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X