The New Kid From Venice, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Kid From Venice, FL

Hello everyone. I just joined the other day after placing my order with Macmulkin Chevrolet for a 2LT coupe in Arctic white and R8C delivery. I'm #755 on their list so I hope I get a 2021 and don't have to wait for a 2022.
    I have owned 2 Corvette's in the past, a red '91 coupe and an '04 convertible.
    Looking forward to being a member of this forum.

Welcome to the club, and hope your wait is short.
    Deposit w/Criswell - June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone,Sky Cool Grey w/Front Lift, Mag Ride & R8C Delivery

Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Welcome - Obviously you did some homework as you didn't deposit at a local Florida dealer. Enjoy all the great videos and stockpiles of info here on this great Forum.
      Rocket City Florida

Comment

As much as I would have liked to keep my money local, I'm tired of paying the $700-$1,000 dollar dealer fees in Florida plus the additional electronic filing fees that they charge. I liked the laid back attitude of Macmulkin and that they have no dealer fees made the decision very easy.
        I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the C8 and this forum has been invaluable in helping me accomplish that goal.

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

Welcome aboard and hope it’s a smooth sea ahead!
            '21 G26 Sebring Orange Z51 2LT Coupe Natural Napa GT2 Seats
            Dual roof package (body / glass), E60 front lift, FE4 magnetic ride, yellow calipers, tan belts, carbon flash wheels, R8C NCM Delivery.

Reservation placed 1 Aug 2020. 3000 status as of 16 Nov 2020. 3300 as of 17 Dec 2020. 3400 as of 28 Dec 2020.

C8 Born 11 Jan 2021! R8C here we come.

Sold—2002 C5 Millennium Yellow Coupe 2LT 6-Spd

Comment

Welcome to the forum 👍 👍
              Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Always glad to greet a new member, WELCOME TO THE FORUM Venice Kev ...... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	103
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	227811
                A thought if I might ...

Comment

Welcome to the Sea or is it the “C” of ideas and Corvette wisdom on the MECF. I’ve learned a-lot on this forum, and continue to learn even more through the engaging discussion on all things C8. Hopefully, you don’t change your order & options as many as I, but how wonderful that we possess such a multitude of options to choose from. Godspeed in your travels throughout the forum.
                  07/01/20 Deposit @ VanBortels on 2021 C8 Coupe; 08/01/20 Prelim Order Status 1100; 01/21/21 Final Order Status 2000; 01/27/21 Status 3000; 2LT Coupe; GBA; DSZ; Q8Q; HTA; AQ9; E60; FE2; NPP; ERI

Comment

Originally posted by Venice Kev View Post
                    Hello everyone. I just joined the other day after placing my order with Macmulkin Chevrolet for a 2LT coupe in Arctic white and R8C delivery. I'm #755 on their list so I hope I get a 2021 and don't have to wait for a 2022.
                    I have owned 2 Corvette's in the past, a red '91 coupe and an '04 convertible.
                    Looking forward to being a member of this forum.
                    Welcome Venice Kev, We have a lot in common. I to lived in Venice, for 20 plus years, but now live in Tennessee. We visit Venice as often as we can. Bill Buck Chevrolet was our dealer there. Like you, we also have great taste, because, just last week we went to the National Corvette Museum to get our car, a 2021, 2Lt coupe in Arctic white, red and black two tone interior, with 2Lt seats, lift, exhaust, mag-ride... You're going to love it, I can picture you cruising to the Jetties
                    https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...etch?id=226928
                    Last edited by Buddy; 01-12-2021, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Port Charlotte!

Comment

Welcome from Punta Gorda.
                        3LT; GMO Rapid Blue; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 Performance Package; E60 lift.

Home is Leelanau County in northwest lower Michigan where almost every road is paved, hilly and curvy. Many roads provide great views of Lake Michigan since it surrounds us on three sides.

Comment

Thanks guys for all of the kind words. Buddy, your car is beautiful. It's the same color I ordered. We can't wait to do museum delivery with our son and daughter in-law. I will be cruising to the jetties!
                          UNDY and JDN its nice to see there our other members from the area. Hopefully, you've gotten your new C8's and you are enjoying them.

Comment

Welcome from Milton fl. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X