I'm jagamajajaran and I've been diagnosed with Duntov's Disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm jagamajajaran and I've been diagnosed with Duntov's Disease

Hey everyone! Being a business owner, there are times when I can frequent forums like this, and times when I simply wish I had time to do so. My wife and I celebrated our 25th Anniversary on July 9. We've been blessed with five awesome children as well. That's where my username comes from, by the way. jagamajajaran is an acrostic for the seven first names of our family members in the order of our ages...

J eremy
    A nd
    G ina
    A nd
    M atthew
    A nd
    J erah
    A nd
    J adan
    A nd
    R hyinn
    A nd
    N iley

As for my Duntov's Disease diagnosis, Dr. Kirby Montgomery states, "Symptom's of the disease include excessive hours obsessively cleaning, polishing, taking apart, putting together, and dreaming about Corvettes and Corvette Projects. When a victim of Duntov's Disease is not actually engaged in these obsessive symptoms, the afflicted ones spend their remaining waking hours talking, corresponding and searching the internet and social media for Corvette related items, stories, advice, and Corvettes for sale. Duntov's Disease is hopelessly incurable and family and friends of those suffering from Duntov's Disease often choose to share in the symptomatic obsessions as a coping device."

Yes, I have it bad! I'm 48 years old and bought my first Corvette 12 years ago. I've owned a total of 19 Corvettes since then, including at least one from every generation, and currently own three: 2017 Grand Sport Tribute, 1963 Grand Sport Replica, 2003 50th Anniversary Edition Convertible.

My next new vehicle purchase will most likely be GM's ME. Welcome, everyone, to the new ME forum! I'll frequent the forum as often as time allows.

Jeremy Welborn

I'm not sure if you've ever seen these before , that's one cool looking Corvette Jeremy !
    Do you recognize me from my avator ? LoL
    Scott
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 07-14-2018, 11:17 PM.
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

• jagamajajaran
      jagamajajaran commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey! I recognize that car...and remember the day we met there!

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
    Hey everyone! Being a business owner, there are times when I can frequent forums like this, and times when I simply wish I had time to do so. My wife and I celebrated our 25th Anniversary on July 9. We've been blessed with five awesome children as well. That's where my username comes from, by the way. jagamajajaran is an acrostic for the seven first names of our family members in the order of our ages...

J eremy
    A nd
    G ina
    A nd
    M atthew
    A nd
    J erah
    A nd
    J adan
    A nd
    R hyinn
    A nd
    N iley

As for my Duntov's Disease diagnosis, Dr. Kirby Montgomery states, "Symptom's of the disease include excessive hours obsessively cleaning, polishing, taking apart, putting together, and dreaming about Corvettes and Corvette Projects. When a victim of Duntov's Disease is not actually engaged in these obsessive symptoms, the afflicted ones spend their remaining waking hours talking, corresponding and searching the internet and social media for Corvette related items, stories, advice, and Corvettes for sale. Duntov's Disease is hopelessly incurable and family and friends of those suffering from Duntov's Disease often choose to share in the symptomatic obsessions as a coping device."

Yes, I have it bad! I'm 48 years old and bought my first Corvette 12 years ago. I've owned a total of 19 Corvettes since then, including at least one from every generation, and currently own three: 2017 Grand Sport Tribute, 1963 Grand Sport Replica, 2003 50th Anniversary Edition Convertible.

My next new vehicle purchase will most likely be GM's ME. Welcome, everyone, to the new ME forum! I'll frequent the forum as often as time allows.

Jeremy Welborn
    Well stated Jeremy!
    Enthusiastic owner of 'RedHot' Prod.Wk 7 Oct '13 Museum Del. 29 Oct '13
    Contributing Member of the National Corvette Museum
    Web site: https://www.daumphotography.com/
    blog: https://insight.daumphotography.com/

Comment

Hey Jeremy, I (Henry 427) knew sooner or later you'd show up here. Regarding "Duntov Disease" there is no cure and that's a good thing.
      Last edited by Tall Paul; 07-14-2018, 11:36 PM.
      2015 S.S.S. (Supercharged Silver Stingray)
      National Corvette Museum Member

Comment

• jagamajajaran
        jagamajajaran commented
        Editing a comment
        I told my wife it was a hopeless situation. LOL

Following that clever postulation, is “OCD” then Obsessive Corvette Disease?
      Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

Jeremy - great to see you in here. As for your ailment . . . . well, there have to be worse things to contract.

Comment

• jagamajajaran
          jagamajajaran commented
          Editing a comment
          Good seeing you here too! As for my condition, I hope they never find a cure.

At least you don't have OCFM disease, like me......(Obsessive Carbon Fiber Modding disease).

Comment

• jagamajajaran
          jagamajajaran commented
          Editing a comment
          That could get quite expensive!

You are the pre-eminent member of OCFMD. No one on the planet is even in the running. Steven, you are # 1.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X