Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine's pretty obvious. It's the motor I had in my '66 and '67 Sting Rays. 😎

Comment

• Names of my 2 dogs I had years ago…best dogs ever….

Comment

• I got the name Turtle from my off road buddies. It is akin to calling the biggest guy in your group tiny.

Comment

• I'm a musician/guitarist. Been in the music industry for many years. I play rock and blues and my name is Mark, hence Rockmark.

Comment

• I chose my name because I was an active member of SCCA in 1963

Comment

• Actual is the un-official radio callsign of a commanding officer of a unit or team. Combined with me about to become an owner to a brand new '22 Stingray...Stingray Actual.

Comment

• My Ram 1500 is a Lone Star trim. When I signed up on Ramforumz.com in 2014 I wasn’t feeling super creative and just picked DallasLoneStar. I have since used it for VWVortex and Land Rover World, and now this forum.

Comment

• Mine is self explanatory.

Comment

• Been using mine since the first forum I joined around 2007 (Admin there now) because I'm the original owner of the '73 in my avatar.

I read about the Mobius strip back when I started reading SciFi in high school. It's interesting property which you can see in the image in Post #12 is that it has only one surface and one edge. 🙂

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
                    I've been using Mobius as a handle online since the birth of the internet (and it's been fun to watch that kid grow!).

August Ferdinand Möbius was a relatively famous mathematician, perhaps most noted for the simple (and yet complex) Mobius strip.

Click image for larger version Name:	Mobius_Strip.JPG Views:	2 Size:	16.6 KB ID:	17420
                    Save the wave.

Comment

• My wife said I’ve wanted a Corvette for decades and it was “Abouttime” I (we) bought one. ;<)

Comment

• I have a grandson, Bryant, who would spot Corvettes at age 3 and has been a "Corvette Guy" ever since. When I stopped to show my son my new 2004 Commemorative Edition, Bryant came out of the house, saw my new ride and asked "Is that Papa's Vette?" When I answered that it was, he exclaimed "WOW!!" The name stuck, PAPASVT was my Vanity Plate for 13 years and papasvet has been with me ever since. Click image for larger version  Name:	DROID RAZR 414.jpg Views:	11 Size:	122.3 KB ID:	348878
                        papasvet
                        Sr. Contributor & Patron
                        Last edited by papasvet; 01-23-2022, 04:13 PM.
                        2020 Elkhart Lake Blue HTC
                        Save the Wave 🖐

Comment

• When I was growing up I was always called, Little Tommy Nygard. It has morphed into ltomn.

Comment

• 20 years ago a cousin gave me a book with Mark Twain’s picture on it. He said I looked like him. As the years go by I look more and more like him and people are always commenting about that. I’ve also been told Sammy Hagar, lol. In fact last year while I was in Branson a guy asked to have his picture taken with me to show his buddy he met Sammy. Years ago people thought I looked like Albert Einstein. Alas, the fame of those three has eluded me.
                            “News of my death in a 2024 Z06 has been greatly exaggerated”

Comment

• I used to ride a bunch of different Harleys. Finally settled on rigid chopper and actually built another chopper for my wife to ride as well. We called them scooters hence scooter rider but that was always taken so I just shook up the letters a lil.

Comment

• This is a copy from my post in StingrayForums back in 2014:

“Mine came from being involved in fundraising for local animal shelters. One of the "fun run" tee shirts I wore to a local health club had a couple cute dogs on it - one of my work-out buddies decided one day when I was wearing it to tell the joke of the old Native American families asking where their names came from. At the risk of being a bit boring (and hopefully not to offend anyone), I'll repeat it as best I can here:
                                A young brave asks the chief how he was named. Chief replies, when your older brother was born, I walk out of teepee and see buffalo running across plain. This why I name him Running Buffalo.
                                When your sister was born, I walk out of teepee and see young deer silhouette in front of golden sunlight reflecting off water, so I name her Golden Dawn.
                                Why you ask Two Dogs Fu**ing?
                                I've been TwoDoggs for the last 23years.”
                                Now 31 years
                                2021 C8 Z51 3LT, Red Mist, HTC, MRC, Lift, Born 13 July 2021
                                2014 C7 Z51 3LT, Crystal Red Vert, M7, MRC, Born 7 July 2014

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X