Hello All - Rick from Rocket City Florida - USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All - Rick from Rocket City Florida - USA

Being a lifetime lover of Cars and of course Corvettes Especially. I am SOOOoooo Stoked to purchase one of the Mid Engine Corvettes.. Hopefully will be able to get to know a lot of you during this whole New Corvette Beginning. I am sincerely Praying that they come out with a BLACK CHERRY METALLIC color option. W E L C O M E A L L !!!!
    Rocket City Florida

Hello Rick! Very glad you joined us. So forseeing the future, I see a Black Cherry Metallic ME living in Rocket City. Maybe you can get the license plate, “ME ROCKET”

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Frenzy36
      Frenzy36 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello John, Thanks for being here and building the framework of a soon to be wonderful new and exciting site. Wish they would at least release the color options. I feel it would spark many people to drop their deposits down. If I knew I would be able to get something close to my color I would instantly start the process rolling and feel comfortable knowing that I would have a good chance of getting one.

• 4U2ENV
      4U2ENV commented
      Editing a comment
      here a special tag can only have 7 letters and numbers

If you have not already, and for alll considering a 2020 Corvette, it could be useful and perhaps even important to read: CAUTIONS: Ordering A 2020 ME and if Ordering a 2020 FE here:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ur-fe-corvette

Thanks Frenzy36; we are all in this exciting up ME world together. Here to learn from each other.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• 4U2ENV
      4U2ENV commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't have to have a second assembly line just have the parts on the line, the plant I worked in we made 4 different models on the last SUV we built on one line. Holden made 5 or 6 different models completely different from each other, I think they had one line, but at the end it separated, 5 or 6 that would be a big plant with that many lines, and have workers for each line, not feasible, same with BGA one line is all they need

Some states, like mine, only allow six number/letters total. YUK! Though we did come up with WRP SPD for ours.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3CBE594B-A1F0-4C55-8842-41BEC4627DBE.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	2.75 MB ID:	1692

Comment

• 4U2ENV
      4U2ENV commented
      Editing a comment
      we have 7 just looked, my username 4U2ENV was mine

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X