MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Corvette Today” Podcast Interview Justin of HorsePower Obsessed On Now

Steve Garrett delves into the world of YouTube re Corvettes for the first time! He speaks to Justin from HorsePower Obsessed. Learn how people make money on YouTube, hear about Justin's 2019 Black ZR1 Big Wing, and about the C8 he has on order. And also hear about Steve's C7 Stingray Carbon Fiber Edition Corvette. For current and past podcast links: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-available-now
See more
See less

Hello From Northern Michigan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Northern Michigan!

I’m so glad to have found this forum! I’ve been consumed reading all of the incredible wealth of information! I. Glad to be in the company of so many enthusiasts, like myself!
    Long Beach Red; Jet Black Int, Z51 Front Lift, Mag, E60 lift, STI, 3LT, CF7; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray; RXH
    Previous Corvettes: 74, 81, 84, 92, 07, 14

Welcome to the forum 🍻👍👍
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Yes, Welcome to the Forum, There are so many Fantastic members and moderators here that really go out of their way to provide a gold mine of information. Our thanks to them all.
      Rocket City Florida

Comment

Welcome Porsche_Eater! We are glad you joined our friendly Corvette community. Clearly you have lots of Corvette experience and will be good addition here. Thanks for joining us.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome . . . from southeastern Michigan (Livingston County).
          Al Chan
          C8 configuration: Z51/FE4 2LT Coupe; Long Beach Red/Natural Napa competition bucket seats; some other minor stuff
          Other Corvette experiences: '69 427/390 coupe; '92 Z07 coupe; '03 Z06; '09 Z06

Comment

Thanks for the greetings!

acrace- I know Livingston County well! I have a business in East Lansing so spend some time there, but this time of year I spend most of my time just north of Traverse City.
            Long Beach Red; Jet Black Int, Z51 Front Lift, Mag, E60 lift, STI, 3LT, CF7; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray; RXH

Comment

Welcome aboard! I was born in East Lansing but I am from Western, NY. This is a great place to learn all about the Mid-Engine Corvette and you will meet a lot of very knowledgeable and friendly members here!

Comment

Originally posted by Marc NY View Post
                Welcome aboard! I was born in East Lansing but I am from Western, NY. This is a great place to learn all about the Mid-Engine Corvette and you will meet a lot of very knowledgeable and friendly members here!
                Thanks Marc! I thought I knew a decent amount about Corvettes, until I joined the forum! The knowledge is incredible! I still have a business in East Lansing, small world!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you on the road. I saw a couple of C8's on the road before I left Florida but had to overnight in Bowling Green so I could get up close and personal with the factory display. I'm also just north of Traverse City in Suttons Bay. I think Leelanau County is one of the best places to drive a Corvette. Almost every road is paved, hilly and curvy. As a bonus, many have a great view of Lake Michigan.
                  3LT; GMO Rapid Blue; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 Performance Package; E60 lift.

Home is Leelanau County in northwest lower Michigan where almost every road is paved, hilly and curvy. Many roads provide great views of Lake Michigan since it surrounds us on three sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                    Yes, Welcome to the Forum, There are so many Fantastic members and moderators here that really go out of their way to provide a gold mine of information. Our thanks to them all.
                    This pretty everything Ive got to say also so ..
                    Welcome to the Forum from me ...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2405.PNG
Views:	29
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	161401

A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X