Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Hello from SW Florida and Servus from Munich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from SW Florida and Servus from Munich

After reading for a while in this wonderful new forum I would like to introduce myself.

I was born and raised in Munich, Germany, where I bought my first Corvette - a 73 coupe - in 1984. I saw this great car on my first visit in the US and since this time I'm infected with the incurable virus...... In 1985 I started to race Corvettes and I did this almost every weekend for 8 years. 1994 I moved to LA for a year for work and there I bought me a C4 convertible. I moved to Fort Myers, FL, in 2010 but still have a residence and my family in Munich, where I also spend some time of the year - I am still president of the "Corvette Club Bavaria, Germany" and member of "Corvettes of Naples"

Over the years I had several Corvettes - sold some but still own 4 - a beautiful numbers matching 72 Convertible 454 in Sunflower Yellow, a 99 black Convertible a 2016 Z06 Convertible in Laguna Blue and just bought a brand new 2019 ZR1 in Arctic White. As I don't have enough room for all I recently had to sell my beloved 2005 black/red Convertible and I am still very sad about that - I had her for more than 13 years

Now I am waiting for the ME, I'm already on top of the list at my dealership Estero Bay Chevrolet

I am glad to be here and want to say hallo to everybody in the ME Corvette Forum

Mandy - www.corvette-club-bayern.com

Corvette Club Bayern e.V.

Welcome Z06Mandy! Thanks for starting your own thread. Great looking Corvettes you have!!! We visited Munich and Bavaria about ten years ago. What a gorgeous part of the world. Wunderlich. Ich war im Giessen geboren. I hope I got that right...

Thanks Mandy for your intro. We are glad you are a part of MECF, and we too look forward to your owning a mid engine Corvette. Smart of you to already be on a dealer’s list If you are wanting an earlier one.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome Mandy. Really nice collection of Corvettes you have.

Comment

Glad you shared your Corvettes with us. Very glad you presented part of your exciting life with us. Thank you Mandy.
        Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Nice Rides Mandy - Thanks for the Pics -- Welcome
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Welcome to the site , I'm sure you'll enjoy it here ...... Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2405.PNG Views:	10 Size:	138.6 KB ID:	15260
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X