Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello .... from Indiana

[email protected] is in the house for any of your tire questions

Luke, I am thrilled you joined us. For those who do not know of his reputation as being the best in helping you choose your Corvette tire selection, Luke is your person. I and many of my friends have bought tires from him. What I especially like about calling and talking with him (and I recommend you talk with him directly even if you have to leave a message because he is busy with others wanting to talk with him), is that he wants to know what your intended use is (track, DD, long distance, etc), and then will give you his recommendation as to what tire would best work for you.

Again, Luke is # 1 in my book for Corvette tires of all generations. Here is how one reaches him where he works: ‭(800) 428-8355; ext. 4362‬ at Tire Rack.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X