MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Ken Lingenfelter On Now

Steve Garrett talks with the Legendary Ken Lingenfelter…His Life, company,car collection, business “Lingenfelter Performance and Engineering,” and Ken’s passion for Corvette and how it all started! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...lection-ehf6n5 The guys also talk extensively about "The Lingenfelter Collection".  Ken's car collection totals over 250 cars-30% exotics, 30% muscle cars and the rest are Corvettes!  Ken guides us through the collection, which includes Corvettes owned by Zora Arkus-Duntov, a Bugatti Veyron, a Ferrari LaFerrari and a Lamborghini Reventón. You'll be amazed to learn about Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, The Lingenfelter Collection and the man himself on CORVETTE TODAY
See more
See less

Corvette enthusiast from Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette enthusiast from Oregon

Thanks for the invitation to join this new forum.
    My wife and I are both long-time Corvette enthusiasts with very different background stories. I bought and rebuilt my first Corvette, a 1961, in 1972. Bought and rebuilt a 1964 Coupe in 1975. Bought and rebuilt a 1971 Coupe in 1977. Owned that coupe when I met my future wife who was driving a 1974 convertible. She estimates that the `74 was her 40th Corvette. Yes, 40 Corvettes over a 15 year time span. Since we have been married, we have slowed down considerably on buying Corvettes. Since 1985, we sold both our C3's, owned two C4's, a C5 and our current C6, a 2010 Grand Sport Convertible.
    I love the history and heritage of Corvette. I love to read about Corvettes, work on Corvettes, detail Corvettes and DRIVE Corvettes.

Having three times travelled on an extra long, many states’ road voyage with “the duckvetts,” I can attest that they are great road trippers! Are also great Corvette detailers. And have skilled Corvette repair skills.

In short, a strong and knowledgeable addition to our forum!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X