MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

New member from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Texas

Hello just signed up and glad to be a part of this forum. I live in Texas and a have a C8 on order. Anyone else from Texas? Looking forward to talking with everyone on this forum.
    On order 2020 C8 Torch Red, 3LT, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Black Interior w/ Red Stitching

3000 Status on 3/17/2020

I am from Lorena, TX outside of Waco. Actually I live outside any city limits but Lorena is the closest town. I am one of the code 3000 C8 customers hoping they build enough 2020 C8s to cover my order. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

I am in San Antonio. I am also at 3000 and wondering if mine will get built. Will be interesting to see what GM will do. When did yours go to 3000?
      On order 2020 C8 Torch Red, 3LT, Z51, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Black Interior w/ Red Stitching

3000 Status on 3/17/2020

Comment

Welcome to the forum 👍👍 from California
        Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

March 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
            March 18th.
            Cool mine was Mar 17. We should be close to getting accepted to production around the same time.

3000 Status on 3/17/2020

Comment

Welcome, Just a few more weeks till they start spitting Stingrays out. From what has been said previously suppliers are ready to Rock and Roll also.

Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                Welcome, Just a few more weeks till they start spitting Stingrays out. From what has been said previously suppliers are ready to Rock and Roll also.

Yes I can’t wait. 😊

3000 Status on 3/17/2020

Comment

Glad you joined us Jeffro19! Here’s to your C8 being made soonest possible so you can drive it.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome.... you're hanging around with'good people' here. I'm just hanging around in North Texas waiting for our HTC that originally had a TPW in early April. Hope to be picking it up at the Museum sometime in July.... I hope!

Comment

The Woodlands TX (30 mi north of Houston). HTC mid march @ 3000 stage. Looking forward to this :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 6.49.15 AM.png
Views:	86
Size:	3.24 MB
ID:	143021

Comment

Howdy! Welcome from Houston (Friendswood) area. Stuck at 1100, would have been included in the April consensus, but alas, waiting for everything to restart. If there is one more consensus for 2020, I will be included, but I have mixed emotions right now and would be alright with a 2021 (given no significant price increase). I am on the Goggle Earth map so join that activity so we can see another Texan on the map. Welcome aboard.
                        Last edited by C8CampSoup; 04-30-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Hello Jeffro19 and welcome from Spring/Woodlands Texas. I’m waiting on a TR-HTC LT3 and will most likely be moving to 2021 to take advantage of the MR W/O Z-51 (My track days will be limited). Also looking forward to seeing the new metallic red.
                          Fingers crossed we all have our new toys by Christmas.

Comment

Howdy Jeffro!! I'm in Cypress (NW Houston) and Midland/Odessa (West Texas). Welcome to the forum. 👍

Comment

WELCOME to the forums Jeffro19 !
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7910.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	148103
                              A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...