MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Another new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new member

Hello from Savannah GA. Owner of a 2017 Grand Sport and potentially a ME one day.
    Grew up in the Chevy family - dad worked for them for 50 years.
    Never brought home a corvette company car though.
    Been on the Corvette forums for a couple years.
    Look forward to what comes across here.
    Cheers

We are glad you joined us mtaxman, aka chevyman! We can promise you that we will all learn lots here from each other, and this forum will be a “friendly place,” where all shall be always treated with respect. I was the Exec. Moderator at another friendly Corvette forum, and civility goes a long way. Nothing wrong with all of us having majorly different options, but even then, we shall then strongly address opposing facts, not attack those whose perspective is different than ours.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X