Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Sweden
    My name is Ulf I love Corvettes and muscle cars. I bought the Corvette new My 2015 7 Speed 3lt Convertible, nightrace blue and kalahari interior. I also have a 1971 Mustang mach1 429 cobrajet grabber lime with black interior.
    Attached Files

Welcome Ulf. Nice, nice cars you have! I had a friend who bought a 2014 NRB convertible. It was a gorgeous car (then he traded it on a GS), but NRB was by then gone. Your amazing Mustang must be super rare in Sweden with its 429 motor.

We are very pleased you joined us!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Glad you joined us Ulf. I really like both of your cars.
      Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Nice Rides Ulf, Fantastic condition also, Welcome This site is growing rapidly and tons of info as well.
        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Beautiful rides...welcome!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2471.PNG
Views:	76
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	13394 Welcome to the site, enjoy ....
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
              This forum is great, I'm at this forum and YouTube to read and watch as much as possible about C8.
              I wonder how expensive the C8 will be in Sweden( I'm living in the wrong country for car lovers).
              My 2015 Stingray z51 conv cost me around 110"$ conversion from Swedish crowns, (but she's worth every crown).
              Best regards
              Ulf

​​​

Comment

Hi Ulf, hope you enjoy the forum. By the way, I married a Swed, best move I ever made.
                3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

While some disagree, IMO, repeating IMO, if you can afford a 2019 Grand Sport, at MSRP, in Sweden, you would be able to afford a 2020 entry ME, at MSRP.

Others feel that I am wrong, that it would be in entry Z06 pricing (or thereabouts).
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Hi Racer 86
                    Good choise of wife there, I'm also married to a Swedish lady ?.

Comment

Hi John
                      I hope you are right about the Corvette ME price range. We just have to wait and see, easy ?.........NOT

Comment

Welcome Ulf, those are some great rides you have. Hope you enjoy the forum and going stir crazy with the rest of us.
                        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                        79 coupe Silver/oyster
                        All one owner
                        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Welcome from Cleveland!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...