Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ten Words Maximum Or POTM’s Disqualified

Every single month people are forgetting how to count to ten — the maximum amount of words in our POTM contest. So starting tomorrow, if your entry exceeds 10 words, it would be DISQUALIFIED for the month. No “re-do’s,” edits. nor substitutions afterward.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Sweden
    My name is Ulf I love Corvettes and muscle cars. I bought the Corvette new My 2015 7 Speed 3lt Convertible, nightrace blue and kalahari interior. I also have a 1971 Mustang mach1 429 cobrajet grabber lime with black interior.
    Attached Files

Welcome Ulf. Nice, nice cars you have! I had a friend who bought a 2014 NRB convertible. It was a gorgeous car (then he traded it on a GS), but NRB was by then gone. Your amazing Mustang must be super rare in Sweden with its 429 motor.

We are very pleased you joined us!
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Glad you joined us Ulf. I really like both of your cars.
      Enjoying my Shadow gray C8. What a car it is.

Comment

Nice Rides Ulf, Fantastic condition also, Welcome This site is growing rapidly and tons of info as well.
        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Beautiful rides...welcome!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2471.PNG
Views:	93
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	13394 Welcome to the site, enjoy ....
            2022 LT2 Elkhart Lake Blue…. A thought if I might ..

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
              This forum is great, I'm at this forum and YouTube to read and watch as much as possible about C8.
              I wonder how expensive the C8 will be in Sweden( I'm living in the wrong country for car lovers).
              My 2015 Stingray z51 conv cost me around 110"$ conversion from Swedish crowns, (but she's worth every crown).
              Best regards
              Ulf

​​​

Comment

Hi Ulf, hope you enjoy the forum. By the way, I married a Swed, best move I ever made.
                3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

While some disagree, IMO, repeating IMO, if you can afford a 2019 Grand Sport, at MSRP, in Sweden, you would be able to afford a 2020 entry ME, at MSRP.

Others feel that I am wrong, that it would be in entry Z06 pricing (or thereabouts).
                  Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Hi Racer 86
                    Good choise of wife there, I'm also married to a Swedish lady ?.

Comment

Hi John
                      I hope you are right about the Corvette ME price range. We just have to wait and see, easy ?.........NOT

Comment

Welcome Ulf, those are some great rides you have. Hope you enjoy the forum and going stir crazy with the rest of us.
                        There is a madness to my method!
                        C8 on order Torch/Adrenaline Z51, MSRC, front lift
                        2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                        79 coupe Silver/oyster
                        All one owner
                        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Welcome from Cleveland!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse