MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

Glad To Be Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad To Be Here!

Hello all! About to celebrate the 1-year Anniversary of my '18 GS. Ordered one of the last Black Roses
    off the line and NCM has informed me that my spec is 1 of 1 built. Glad to see that John has resurfaced
    although I wasn't expecting it this soon!

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

Section147 welcome to MECF!
      2015 Z51 - Arctic White

NCM Lifetime Member

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X