Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Here

Hi all,
    I'm a long time Member of corvetteforum.com and that's where I recently "met" John... in the C8 forum there. I figured you can't ever get too much Corvette discussion/news, so here I am!

I always look for opportunities to share knowledge/experiences and learn more!

Here's a quick few pics of my '02... bought bone stock in 2010, I actually had it FedEx'd from the Winchester Virginia to Omaha Nebraska!

We welcome you here Frank! The fact that you and many other long term members of other places came here, over 500 members joined here on MECF in just our first week, shows the incredible interest in the 2020 ME Corvette.

I keep warning my friends and all who will listen, that if there are not now or real soon on a top dealer with lots of annual Corvette allocations, there is a possibility that they do not get theirs until 2021. That is why I went with Mike Furman (“[email protected]) — actually placing my deposit with him on Feb. 1, 2015. Many others have posted here that they also already on Mike’s time-and-date-stamped ME priority ordering list. I have got to soon get time to put up a thread exactly to that point. Right now welcoming all new members. We are so glad you joined us.

Thanks Frank, for I also learned that one can FedEx a car. I had not clue one that that could be done.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mt Rose-tiltshift.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	473.6 KB
ID:	1237Click image for larger version

Name:	New Rudolph out.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	1238 I'm another long time Corvette Forum member and can't get enough corvette info, esp on the C8. Wifes 2006 C6 and my 2016 C7 dressed for Toys for Tots run.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ammo; 07-10-2018, 09:30 AM. Reason: add picts

Comment

Welcome to the MECF!

Comment

FrankLP welcome to MECF!
          2015 Z51 - Arctic White

NCM Lifetime Member

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            We welcome you here Frank! The fact that you and many other long term members of other places came here, over 500 members joined here on MECF in just our first week, shows the incredible interest in the 2020 ME Corvette.

I keep warning my friends and all who will listen, that if there are not now or real soon on a top dealer with lots of annual Corvette allocations, there is a possibility that they do not get theirs until 2021. That is why I went with Mike Furman (“[email protected]) — actually placing my deposit with him on Feb. 1, 2015. Many others have posted here that they also already on Mike’s time-and-date-stamped ME priority ordering list. I have got to soon get time to put up a thread exactly to that point. Right now welcoming all new members. We are so glad you joined us.

Thanks Frank, for I also learned that one can FedEx a car. I had not clue one that that could be done.
            Thanks for the welcome John and others!

How cool that your deposit is in. I must admit that it will likely be a few years before I own the ME Corvette, but I want to be as close to the action as possible!

And I'm glad I was able to share something new to you. It was quite a sight (for me and especially my neighbors) seeing a FedEx truck dropping off my Corvette!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X